my irls are actually so weird

manletmogger

manletmogger

Mistral
they have practically kicked me out of their friend group because I have looksmaxx.org coz they found it and I am in all this blackpill shit their bluepilled minds will never understand :lul::lul::lul: They keep on asking me to delete this account but idec I never will until I am fully ascended with a girlfriend lol

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and Klasik616
they have practically kicked me out of their friend group because I have looksmaxx.org coz they found it and I am in all this blackpill shit their bluepilled minds will never understand :lul::lul::lul: They keep on asking me to delete this account but idec I never will until I am fully ascended with a girlfriend lol
Damn now they will tell the girls you're talking to that you're on an incel website

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vampmaxxer and manletmogger
Kids.org

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
bro everyone in my school knows I am fucked up and weird I am basically psl harvy 2.0, I literally post blackpill on my public insta I’m definitely the least nt guy in my school
Damn now they will tell the girls you're talking to that you're on an incel website

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, lowtiernormiechad and Klasik616
bro everyone in my school knows I am fucked up and weird I am basically psl harvy 2.0, I literally post blackpill on my public insta I’m definitely the least nt guy in my school
But you still got to date a legit Stacylite just because of looks and that's what matters

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer
That’s not a good thing

But you still got to date a legit Stacylite just because of looks and that's what matters
Wtf 😂 u must be getting the wrong person cos i defo didn’t

I know it’s horrible I regret it so much but I’ve learned to not care anymore
Dude ur not some chad that can get away with saying this stuff, your an idiot

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover and manletmogger