my issue is my grandiose ego

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
I think I'm smarter than everyone, the reason they have a chance in life is because I don't try.

I think I'm stronger than everyone, the reason they act up is because of my boundless tolerance.

I think I'm more deserving than everyone, the reason I fail and suffer is because life is unfair only to me.

And so on, I have very narrowed-down perspective, I only think about myself like the rest of the world is insentient ants whose stories don't matter.

At least I can sort of see where I'm at and what the issue is even tho I can't help it. That's something.

Stacies owe me their pussies.
that's sorta what Im always thinking in social settings

if some bitch act disgusted at me, I think "playing hard to get hoe" "u dont deserve my dick anyways, who u think u are"

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
Nigga is trying to compare himself to patrick bateman

This is only a problem if you have a slave morality

its bad news for your IQ if you weigh everything in comparison to your incel superheros
My incel superhero is ER cause he was an actual incel and I look like him. He is like the mlk of incels and hapas. Patrick Bateman wasn’t an incel cause he fucked hookers. He also wasn’t a psychopath, but an edgy guy that committed horrific acts for attention. When he told his lawyer what he did he got casually brushed off and it horrified him when he realized he wasn’t important. When a nigga tried to self diagnose themselves with dark triad traits its cringe cause they are trying to imitate what Patrick Bateman did.