My issues with showering

Deleted member 11370

Deleted member 11370

Sphinx
Alright so when i dont shower my hair looks really great.

But when i shower and put conditoner and castor oil on my hair it becomes giga shit

The hair shrinks back a ton revealing the huge forehead and ruins my entire facial balance

Why the fuck does my hair shrink???
And regress please help.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 9217 and 1 other person
What race are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
Wet hair look shows who has thick chad hair, and those who don’t

run along 🏃‍♂️ now

• +1
same, i like my shit a lil frizzy but when i wet it shit gets ugly

• +1
showercap incel

• +1
Wet hair look shows who has thick chad hair, and those who don’t

run along 🏃‍♂️ now
Its not that the hair is shit its that my upper third is big

Alright so when i dont shower my hair looks really great.

But when i shower and put conditoner and castor oil on my hair it becomes giga shit

The hair shrinks back a ton revealing the huge forehead and ruins my entire facial balance

Why the fuck does my hair shrink???
And regress please help.

go military buzzcut loser

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11370 and ANDALUSIAN_JOCK
I shower at night so my hair is straighter and wavier when I wake up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107 and Deleted member 11370
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9217
Help my upper third looks dogshit

Same I don't know why it happens though

• +1
I use argan oil shampoo and a conditioner for dry, long hair, so my hair should be extremely soft but for some reason it's not. I was actually experimenting in the last month to find out what could cause this issue. For example not using a conditioner, or using less shampoo etc. Just after writing the comment above me I went to the shower to wash my hair and try out the last thing that I could think of that could cause this issue and it worked. It was very simple for me: because of the conditioner I was scared to use enough shampoo so the amount that I used was barely enough. But today I tried to put more onto my hair and now it's very soft. I don't know if this could be the same issue for you as well but you can try it.

• +1
I use argan oil shampoo and a conditioner for dry, long hair, so my hair should be extremely soft but for some reason it's not. I was actually experimenting in the last month to find out what could cause this issue. For example not using a conditioner, or using less shampoo etc. Just after writing the comment above me I went to the shower to wash my hair and try out the last thing that I could think of that could cause this issue and it worked. It was very simple for me: because of the conditioner I was scared to use enough shampoo so the amount that I used was barely enough. But today I tried to put more onto my hair and now it's very soft. I don't know if this could be the same issue for you as well but you can try it.
I'll try not using conditoner next time and only Castor oil, ill keep ya updated.

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro
It's the conditioner

• +1
If I don't wash my hair every day, it becomes greasy and disgusting.

When people say to wash your hair only once a week, they're generalizing because it's not going to be the same for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
I just shower with a shampoo 1-2 times a week, if I don't use a shampoo at all, then my hair will look bad,
if use it more then twice, then it will look bad