my italian friend mentioned andrew tate

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
yeahm this kind of shit is mainstream as fuck now. zoomers are getting heavily redpilled and eventually blackpilled

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
another brilliant observation I'm sure has never been made before

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 16369, NFA PB and 1 other person
another brilliant observation I'm sure has never been made before
Im just expressing my experiences. I never encountered people talk red pill in real life before.

yep someone I knew from highschool asked for my opinion on andrew tate (since he knows I'm blackpilled)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Im just expressing my experiences. I never encountered people talk red pill in real life before.
a lot of the shit ppl say is 'blackpilled' is just common sense that most normies understand but are smart enough to not model their entire personality out of it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 17791
yep someone I knew from highschool asked for my opinion on andrew tate (since he knows I'm blackpilled)
did you tell him you think he's a coping subhuman and pretty men can be submissive cucks and still get huge attraction?

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
a lot of the shit ppl say is 'blackpilled' is just common sense that most normies understand but are smart enough to not model their entire personality out of it.
well, im aspie and that doesn't come natural to me.

• +1
Reactions: bananabrick
did you tell him you think he's a coping subhuman and pretty men can be submissive cucks and still get huge attraction?
nah I just said he was repackaging redpill to scam kids, then about gender roles and hypergamy.

• Woah
  • +1
does your friend read repill stuff?
no besides andrew tate, I wouldn't be surprised thouguh. Also idk if I'd call him a friend since he wasn't a good person to me, but I understand he needs to compensate for lack of looks. I think I blackpilled him a bit in the past since I had him do a tinder experiment (he had professional pictures) and only got a few matches (with only asians), he's on the lower end of normie and asian. He still gets LTRs with below average asians so can cope a bit

• Woah
no besides andrew tate, I wouldn't be surprised thouguh. Also idk if I'd call him a friend since he wasn't a good person to me, but I understand he needs to compensate for lack of looks. I think I blackpilled him a bit in the past since I had him do a tinder experiment (he had professional pictures) and only got a few matches (with only asians), he's on the lower end of normie and asian. He still gets LTRs with below average asians so can cope a bit
so he's nicer to you now? try hang out with him, you could end up as bros

• +1
so he's nicer to you now? try hang out with him, you could end up as bros
No he worsend as my mental health degraded, I essentially never talk to him and he hasn't made an effort to help me. I still have a few people I consider friends though, the closest friend I have is a mogger and will probably let me tag to some social stuff if I ever looksmax and ask

• So Sad
No he worsend as my mental health degraded, I essentially never talk to him and he hasn't made an effort to help me. I still have a few people I consider friends though, the closest friend I have is a mogger and will probably let me tag to some social stuff if I ever looksmax
blackpill him to rope then. Start pushing the dog pill immediately.

Jfl, chad is the nicest person to incels.

• +1
Gross and misogynistic, stop associating with him

• Woah
blackpill him to rope then. Start pushing the dog pill immediately.

Jfl, chad is the nicest person to incels.
He dates below average asians and is in engineering, I don't need to do anything tbh. Bigger fish to fry

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Take the Tatepill

• JFL
If it weren’t for your sacred PFP of qween mother Lima the hottest foid in all human history the living embodiment of Aphrodite and every godess of bueaty. Then I’d have laughed and called you an NPC

• JFL
If it weren’t for your sacred PFP of qween mother Lima the hottest foid in all human history the living embodiment of Aphrodite and every godess of bueaty. Then I’d have laughed and called you an NPC
She makes me jealous.

She makes me jealous.
I love her. This white single mother tried to make a move on me and I told her my heart only belongs to Lima whilst she put her leg on my leg. Like the biggest Autist I didn’t realise I had cock blocked myself. No she wasn’t ugly either she was thin about 6/10 facially and 23 at the time I think. Deffo fuckable but fuck fucking a girl who has had a kid

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 17791
I love her. This white single mother tried to make a move on me and I told her my heart only belongs to Lima whilst she put her leg on my leg. Like the biggest Autist I didn’t realise I had cock blocked myself. No she wasn’t ugly either she was thin about 6/10 facially and 23 at the time I think. Deffo fuckable but fuck fucking a girl who has had a kid
kek.

Andrew Tate the amerimutt, scammer and grifter
lol.

kek.

lol.
My dumb Friend was responsible the blonde nigger no lipped prick. I’m high inhb I dunno how to speak to a foid unless drunk. The girls house we were in belonged to some half Arab foid and even though she had a bf she tried to make me stay over to fuck:feelswhat: I would have except she was fat :forcedsmile: @Manchild Would prob smash he loves arab girl even fat ones

• JFL
My dumb Friend was responsible the blonde nigger no lipped prick. I’m high inhb I dunno how to speak to a foid unless drunk. The girls house we were in belonged to some half Arab foid and even though she had a bf she tried to make me stay over to fuck:feelswhat: I would have except she was fat :forcedsmile: @Manchild Would prob smash he loves arab girl even fat ones
racism...

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
racism...
I noped the fuck outta there once I realised the plot these whores had for me to fuck this fatty. I’m so kind and high inhb that if I was forced to stay I would have done it out of pity :feelswhy::feelswah: I made sure to not allow it to get to that point and ran away

• JFL
I noped the fuck outta there once I realised the plot these whores had for me to fuck this fatty. I’m so kind and high inhb that if I was forced to stay I would have done it out of pity :feelswhy::feelswah: I made sure to not allow it to get to that point and ran away
mirin self control.

mirin self control.
She was fat, it required 0 self control :feelsgood::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:. I’m mirin my ability to evade detection and run away before she could ask me to sleep over thank god :feelsgah:

• JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL
I'm a polish enby living in UK.
You with your atlantid pheno could never be mistaken for a trogdolyte looking polish construction worker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger