My Jaw muscles/Masseters feel very hard.....

D

Deleted member 10987

Kraken
Just mew:p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
hypertrophied

• +1
Without flexing? My masseters are too big so I try to relax them as much as possible while still mewing :incel:

• +1
Just try using your fingers to rub around that area in circles. Idk tbh but yeah you probably don’t want to have perma cinder block masseters or they can develop unevenly/hypertrophy a bit like mine

also when mewing I don’t touch teeth or clench. I think clenching or chewing 24/7 is retarded unless you really have a very narrow lower third.

• +1
Just try using your fingers to rub around that area in circles. Idk tbh but yeah you probably don’t want to have perma cinder block masseters or they can develop unevenly/hypertrophy a bit like mine
also when mewing I don’t touch teeth or clench. I think clenching or chewing 24/7 is retarded unless you really have a very narrow lower third.

I heard mewing with molars touching produces upswing is that not true?