My jaw shrinked

shahid khan

shahid khan

Skakz
So 9 months back i started chewing gum lightly and with breaks and consumed a shit load of protein to the point I got uric acid poisoning. I thought i didn’t see any results whatsoever and just thought my jaw was okay from the start. I used to compare my jaw to the ideal jaws like hernans and hexums etc. slightly close but still to far. 6 months forward I got into the accident and my jaw got fractured and they had to wire it shut for 40 days and i didn’t chew or couldn’t clench or anything. After that i saw my jaw as narrow as a cunt. I literally now compare my jaw to narrow jaw cucks like elias and orb. I just noticed that my masseters and temporal muscles shrinked so much that my zygos are popping tf out. Now i realised that my masseters did matter and they indeed grew.
I LEGIT LOST 5-6percent of bigonial width not down from gonion to gonion but in between the mouth.

It’s not very visible to the naked eye but it indeed made my jaw look like narrow from a far and nearby especially.

Could someone please tell me now how can i regain my jaw width again and how long will it take for my masseters to go back to that size and all because the last time it took months to do it???

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and moreroidsmoredates
So 9 months back i started chewing gum lightly and with breaks and consumed a shit load of protein to the point I got uric acid poisoning. I thought i didn’t see any results whatsoever and just thought my jaw was okay from the start. I used to compare my jaw to the ideal jaws like hernans and hexums etc. slightly close but still to far. 6 months forward I got into the accident and my jaw got fractured and they had to wire it shut for 40 days and i didn’t chew or couldn’t clench or anything. After that i saw my jaw as narrow as a cunt. I literally now compare my jaw to narrow jaw cucks like elias and orb. I just noticed that my masseters and temporal muscles shrinked so much that my zygos are popping tf out. Now i realised that my masseters did matter and they indeed grew.
I LEGIT LOST 5-6percent of bigonial width not down from gonion to gonion but in between the mouth.

It’s not very visible to the naked eye but it indeed made my jaw look like narrow from a far and nearby especially.

Could someone please tell me now how can i regain my jaw width again and how long will it take for my masseters to go back to that size and all because the last time it took months to do it???
just chew bhai. bonus points of you chew meat. should take around 4 months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, moreroidsmoredates and huaus
Yk i had a accident because of black tongued people like you. Everyone used to overpraise my jaw. Fuvk you and your evil eye
Shaq o neil loses his jaw and still mogs you to the evil eye of gandy and back

Obviously. Most of the perceived bigonial width is soft tissue and muscle.
Measured on bone, the average is only about 9-10,5cm.
So of course it will look narrow afterwards.
Simply chew again, when ready and it will start to look normal again.

Shaq o neil loses his jaw and still mogs you to the evil eye of gandy and back
These bloody new gen tiktok niggers annoy tf out of me ngl. I wish these jewish mods weren’t greedy to allow them in. Since they have came in the downfall of the org has started and it’s undeniable

Obviously. Most of the perceived bigonial width is soft tissue and muscle.
Measured on bone, the average is only about 9-10,5cm.
So of course it will look narrow afterwards.
Simply chew again, when ready and it will start to look normal again.
it’s not as simple as chew. I had to chew with regular gum and had to do it with breaks and had to consume a shit load of protien. If you chew excessively it does this whole lot of shit with your upper maxilla plus it bloats tf out of your jaw. It has to be done correctly.

These bloody new gen tiktok niggers annoy tf out of me ngl. I wish these jewish mods weren’t greedy to allow them in. Since they have came in the downfall of the org has started and it’s undeniable
nigga u made a shitty post to, legit dogshit

Like tf u want us to say no pictures or nothing sounds like you just got fat or something jaw won't shrink unless you on estrogen or something dumbass.

You prob have muscle loss from jaw getting sewn shut just eat steaks

• +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger
Visit Lord Gandy. You will find him as you leap off the golden gate bridge.

Says the guy coping about chewing. How about you go to an orthodontist and ask him this shit you soy addled sub 60 iq gymocentric pigeonmaxxed jester cuck