My jaw surgery morph

ScramFranklin

ScramFranklin

Diamond
IMG 8228
IMG 8227

How does it look? My surgery will be in late spring. I’m not good looking still, but think I look better and not as subhuman. What else should I be looking at after the surgery? I’m planning another hair transplant, and think my mid face needs something. Either implants, fat grafts under my eyes, lower blepharoplasty..

looks better

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and ScramFranklin

Major improvement. Get genio with it too

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
Giving yourself an underbite interesting.

Thanks, I’m aware there are risks but I’m definitely moving forward. My surgeon is pretty well known in the US and has a lot of experience

Major improvement. Get genio with it too
Thanks. Surgeon may do a small genio. If not, I’ll see how I look after, then consider one later. I’m pretty hyped after seeing the morph. I remember first seeing my face from the side and how it looked “off” but I didn’t know why lol

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and RoyaleWithCheese
Get hair transplant too and start fin

• +1
Thanks. Surgeon may do a small genio. If not, I’ll see how I look after, then consider one later. I’m pretty hyped after seeing the morph. I remember first seeing my face from the side and how it looked “off” but I didn’t know why lol
Same bruh mine looks off from the side too, how much will this jaw surgery cost u

• +1
Get hair transplant too and start fin
Thanks. I’ve already had one transplant and am on dutasteride. Planning at least one more, but waiting to see how good verteporfin works

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Same bruh mine looks off from the side too, how much will this jaw surgery cost u
It was brutal when I noticed.

The jaw surgery will be extremely expensive, but it’s because I’m seeing a top surgeon

• +1
It was brutal when I noticed.

The jaw surgery will be extremely expensive, but it’s because I’m seeing a top surgeon
I plan to go to the best too, it’s a very invasive surgery. Saving up I’m 20 rn

• +1
I plan to go to the best too, it’s a very invasive surgery. Saving up I’m 20 rn
Nice. Get a good job and save up hard. Wish I saved more earlier. Best of luck.

• +1
View attachment 2547606View attachment 2547607
How does it look? My surgery will be in late spring. I’m not good looking still, but think I look better and not as subhuman. What else should I be looking at after the surgery? I’m planning another hair transplant, and think my mid face needs something. Either implants, fat grafts under my eyes, lower blepharoplasty..
honestly looks sm better

• +1
honestly looks sm better
Thank you. I’m really excited now to get it. Solves my number 1 failo imo.

Also curious to see if it will have an effect on endurance related activities. It’d be cool if i can suddenly run at a given pace longer without my heart rate increasing as much

• +1
Reactions: thxmes
make sure u get ccw

make sure u get ccw
Thanks, I am. My surgeon is very experienced with that type of movement.

The lefort 1 will be a 3 piece, my smile is a bit narrow.

From invisible to invisible.

From invisible to invisible.
Cope, it doesn’t matter that he won’t become a Chad. Even at the sub-5 and normie levels, improvements will make life better. So what if he won’t be getting IOIs from trashy beckies, that’s not even important in the grand scheme of things.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ScramFranklin and Crayola CØck
Cope, it doesn’t matter that he won’t become a Chad. Even at the sub-5 and normie levels, improvements will make life better. So what if he won’t be getting IOIs from trashy beckies, that’s not even important in the grand scheme of things.

It would make zero difference even outside of getting attention from women.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ScramFranklin and Crayola CØck
thanks. I know I won’t be chad, but do you think it’s a significant enough improvement for my smv? Being more attractive to women is a big reason I’m Looksmaxing.

thanks. I know I won’t be chad, but do you think it’s a significant enough improvement for my smv? Being more attractive to women is a big reason I’m Looksmaxing.
Yes definitely. If you do all these surgeries you will reach MTN. Going from below average to average, you’re still invisible to most, but who gives a shit about that because at least now there will be some women that find you attractive, particularly if you’re in a niche.

• +1
Yes definitely. If you do all these surgeries you will reach MTN. Going from below average to average, you’re still invisible to most, but who gives a shit about that because at least now there will be some women that find you attractive, particularly if you’re in a niche.
Thank you. I see plenty of mtn’s with cute gf’s so that inspires confidence. This is just step 1 for me. Well, step 2 since I’ve had a hair transplant. Don’t plan on bogdnanoff maxxing, but I do want to get as attractive as I can.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
looks good

• +1