My jaw surgery will be free.

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Banned
Since I am in UK, they give surgeries for people who want to die for free. I'm on waiting list to fix my slight mandible recession.

I'm considering dropping out but damn I mog the shit out of you people that need to pay.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
wym people who want to die?

Is this whole forum filled with Uk citizens :lul:?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, aesthetic beauty, Clqs and 5 others
wym people who want to die?
I was suicidal and am diagnosed with BPD. Their policy is to give the surgery rather than let you kill yourself I believe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NarcissusMaxilla, aesthetic beauty, Patient A and 1 other person
I was suicidal and am diagnosed with BPD. Their policy is to give the surgery rather than let you kill yourself I believe
no way that's true:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47180, Deleted member 67655 and mirrormogger
you're chatting shit, i've been suicidal since age 12, how tf do i get these faggots to at least pay 25% towards my fucking septorhinoplasty ????????

you're chatting shit, i've been suicidal since age 12, how tf do i get these faggots to at least pay 25% towards my fucking septorhinoplasty ????????
"Cosmetic surgery is not routinely provided on the NHS. It may occasionally be provided on the NHS for psychological or other health reasons." My parents booked appointments with Jaw doctors, they referred me eventually I ended up on a NHS waiting list.

I've had a few appointments and one told me they don't know if they'll send me away because it's not severe enough. So IDK.

Diagnosis of BDD, and suicidal history backed up by psychologist files etc. May have helped.

• Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
"Cosmetic surgery is not routinely provided on the NHS. It may occasionally be provided on the NHS for psychological or other health reasons." My parents booked appointments with Jaw doctors, they referred me eventually I ended up on a NHS waiting list.

I've had a few appointments and one told me they don't know if they'll send me away because it's not severe enough. So IDK.

Diagnosis of BDD, and suicidal history backed up by psychologist files etc. May have helped.
But you will get a shit result, are you just getting lower jaw or djs?
If djs they will prob just advance you with no cw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67655 and mirrormogger

i could get mine mostly covered by insurance but not doing since i don’t want bluepill 3mm movements

i could get mine mostly covered by insurance but not doing since i don’t want bluepill 3mm movements
I got quoted 5mm, kinda lame sounds like you are less severe than me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger
I got quoted 5mm, kinda lame sounds like you are less severe than me.
no mines pretty bad i was giving an arbitrary number i never bothered to go to make an appointment with the bluep surgeon

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
But you will get a shit result, are you just getting lower jaw or djs?
If djs they will prob just advance you with no cw
I believe it would be LJS. How would it be a shit result if it's literally fixing recession

you'll get botched by budget surgeon anyway why bother with free surgery