My Jawline filler UPDATE ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Deleted member 12270

Deleted member 12270

Diamond
After 7ml of filler in my gonials and chin, I feel I’m getting closer to feeling good in my own skin. And, no. I’m not claiming to be chad or even close. But my life is changing for the better as well as my mental state thanks to my new looks.

I still need I need a filler touch up, I’m considering Dr. Jason Emer, a pioneer on male facial sculpting. My end goal is to get titanium jaw implants, but that shit costs more than a decent house in a white middle class neighborhood here in the states. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
In the meantime, I will spend about 1000- 2000$ a year on filler maintenance… yes I can afford that because I’m single and have no kids :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood: and no, is not a waste of money, is an investment. I can’t leave another year with a narrow jaw.

I won’t put silicone in my jaw, even if that would mean to get the jaw I want faster and cheaper.

I rather go all out and get the best material just in case. But obviously I can’t afford that now, and I can’t afford the risks and implications of such surgery. Remember bodyboyos, is not just the costs of surgery and the implant, you also must have backup money just in case shit happens. :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelsbadman:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallwizrd, Tyronecell, Deleted member 7419 and 18 others
You probably already know this but remember to disolve the filler, it won't go out on its own

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
Lol curious how u camecto the conclusion that titanium is the best material

Spoiler: it’s not

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Administrator, Acromegaly_Chad, Carolus and 1 other person
You probably already know this but remember to disolve the filler, it won't go out on its own
Yeah a CT scan usually shows the filler

• +1
Reactions: Descartes

Why not? And if is not I believe is the closest :feelshah:

Why not? And if is not I believe is the closest :feelshah:
Causes the same level of bone reapsorbtion as silicone + costs more + can give you the bloated lock rather than the chiseled one with fillers. Google key words on jaw surgery forum you’ll find good info on the pros & cons of titanium

I personally recommend customized PEEK tbh. Same efficacy as medpor minus th tissue ingrowth

Btw you can’t expedt the implant results to 100% mimic those of the fillers because it’s very difficult to predict how soft tissues will interact with the implant. From your before pics I can tell you have a concaved gonial probably with an inward titling ramus. If your maxillary forward growth is good enough you can get those same results with implants + bone shaving. Only implants if your lucky tbh

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 12270
I’m just not a big fan, I have my own reasons. If I could I would give up my ribs to craft a jaw implant lol I doubt even Eppley would do that for me

I’m just not a big fan, I have my own reasons. If I could I would give up my ribs to craft a jaw implant lol I doubt even Eppley would do that for me
Google HA Paste + long chin wing ostetomy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
Causes the same level of bone reapsorbtion as silicone + costs more + can give you the bloated lock rather than the chiseled one with fillers. Google key words on jaw surgery forum you’ll find good info on the pros & cons of titanium

I personally recommend customized PEEK tbh. Same efficacy as medpor minus th tissue ingrowth

Btw you can’t expedt the implant results to 100% mimic those of the fillers because it’s very difficult to predict how soft tissues will interact with the implant. From your before pics I can tell you have a concaved gonial probably with an inward titling ramus. If your maxillary forward growth is good enough you can get those same results with implants + bone shaving. Only implants if your lucky tbh
Spot on, my gonials are indeed concave, they curve inwards. I never had my gonial angle show until I got fillers done

Spot on, my gonials are indeed concave, they curve inwards. I never had my gonial angle show until I got fillers done
You can see the potential for holllow checks if u put ur phone on the table & stare down on the camera

looks so good. it was only injected in the gonial area, and chin?

Mirin Chestbrah

Pics don't even load kek

One of the best jaw surgeons and most known here personally told me that titanium is by far the best material and the results could be very well predicted

One of the best jaw surgeons and most known here personally told me that titanium is by far the best material and the results could be very well predicted
Depends compared to wat. If compared to silicon ya that’s probably true but compared to medpor & peek it depends on which metrics (safety, aesthetics, longevity, etc)

I still think peek is all around more superior regardless tbh

ascended

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
After 7ml of filler in my gonials and chin, I feel I’m getting closer to feeling good in my own skin. And, no. I’m not claiming to be chad or even close. But my life is changing for the better as well as my mental state thanks to my new looks.

I still need I need a filler touch up, I’m considering Dr. Jason Emer, a pioneer on male facial sculpting. My end goal is to get titanium jaw implants, but that shit costs more than a decent house in a white middle class neighborhood here in the states. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
In the meantime, I will spend about 1000- 2000$ a year on filler maintenance… yes I can afford that because I’m single and have no kids :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood: and no, is not a waste of money, is an investment. I can’t leave another year with a narrow jaw.

I won’t put silicone in my jaw, even if that would mean to get the jaw I want faster and cheaper.

I rather go all out and get the best material just in case. But obviously I can’t afford that now, and I can’t afford the risks and implications of such surgery. Remember bodyboyos, is not just the costs of surgery and the implant, you also must have backup money just in case shit happens. :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelsbadman:

This is the best surgery transformation I have ever seen. My jaw is on the floor lol.

And I'm someone who had surgery himself and looked quite good after it.

This is the best surgery transformation I have ever seen. My jaw is on the floor lol.

And I'm someone who had surgery himself and looked quite good after it.
Kylie Jenner is the best I've seen. This is up there though.

Pics or it didnt happen fillercel

Holy snap bro you look handsome af. Makes me question Salludon because this looks natural