My journey from subhuman to LTN

chrxth5

chrxth5

Iron
This is prior to the knowledge I have today but here is my journey from subhuman to ltn

IMG 3660

Was 200 pounds about when I just turned 17, no motivation for anything

IMG 1266
fast forward a couple months I cut, but I ended up skinny fat at 148lbs no muscle just pudge and skinny my face was kinda the same too since I didn’t debloat and starvemaxed at a bad weight

IMG 7319
Fast forward to today I am bulking and filling in the loose skin and what not, not really any face gains besides some fixes I got while growing and junting but once I cut again after my bulk I think that’s when I hopefully God willingly ascend to HTN but since I’m 5’7 most likely mtn

IMG 1018 Original

DA2BC2FE 6DF4 41F4 B7B3 FA430A9C111A

IMG 1430 Original IMG 1419 Original

Mind you I’m bloated because of bulk. And yes I know there is a lot of work to do but here is my progress so far without taking anything from org into action, now that I’ve been reading in shit In here I realize I need to fix my recessed chin most likely with surgery, debloat which Will most likely happen during cut faze, skincare, and possibly hop on hgh

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: paveldurovreal, ZachS, ihatewhiterose and 14 others
Your not a LTN nigger

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and chrxth5
Great progress dude

• +1
Reactions: JaceyJace90 and chrxth5
More like low LTN to high MTN. Great progress.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, curryascenderr, sayi and 1 other person
Impressive weight loss, congratulations.

• +1
Reactions: chrxth5
This is prior to the knowledge I have today but here is my journey from subhuman to ltn

View attachment 3208179

View attachment 3208182
fast forward a couple months I cut, but I ended up skinny fat at 148lbs no muscle just pudge and skinny my face was kinda the same too since I didn’t debloat and starvemaxed at a bad weight

View attachment 3208184
Fast forward to today I am bulking and filling in the loose skin and what not, not really any face gains besides some fixes I got while growing and junting but once I cut again after my bulk I think that’s when I hopefully God willingly ascend to HTN but since I’m 5’7 most likely mtn

View attachment 3208186

View attachment 3208187

View attachment 3208193View attachment 3208194

Mind you I’m bloated because of bulk. And yes I know there is a lot of work to do but here is my progress so far without taking anything from org into action, now that I’ve been reading in shit In here I realize I need to fix my recessed chin most likely with surgery, debloat which Will most likely happen during cut faze, skincare, and possibly hop on hgh
You're a slayer in a predominantly LatinX neighborhood but once you venture out, probably get the attention of some MTN white girls but not quite Stacy material. Be thankful you're bone structure is magnificent since a lot of Mestizos have soft bone structure. You probably got that from a Conquistador nigga from way back

You're a slayer in a predominantly LatinX neighborhood but once you venture out, probably get the attention of some MTN white girls but not quite Stacy material. Be thankful you're bone structure is magnificent since a lot of Mestizos have soft bone structure. You probably got that from a Conquistador nigga from way back
Also half Salvadoran if that makes any difference.

borderline HTN, your jaw is great and your nose and lips

but your eye area is more on the normie side, try permasquint or anything to increase PFL

• +1
Despite what everybody says, if you’re 5’7 with a good physique and decent face, you’ll get girls bro. Sure will be harder but you’ll def get girls

• +1
Crazy how easy you can ascend with just not being a fat bastard

• +1
Lost weight and went From sub-animal to MTN good shit

• +1

View attachment 3208179

View attachment 3208182

View attachment 3208184

View attachment 3208186

View attachment 3208187

View attachment 3208193View attachment 3208194

What a transformation nigga well done htn

• +1