My journey of looksmaxxing so far

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
I am a 26 year old male originally from Bangladesh. I have a vertically short, width wide narrow, and also recessed mandible. I also had a bad eye area (bug eyes). I went to Taban for orbital decompression surgery to remove the bug eye look. I do think I look better. However, I haven’t fully recovered yet due to swelling and my eyes not fully being open yet with some redness, so I haven’t come to a full conclusion.

I have been wearing braces for half a year and have two more months before I get bimax surgery. After that, I might get jaw implants.

What I have learned through this journey:

1. Although I am still in a recovery stage and am still by no means attractive, I’ve already heard people say I look better or say something else like how I’ve been working out (not true) or how my sense of style got better (it’s the same style). It’s like they realize I look atleast slightly better but can’t pinpoint how JFL so they think about blue pill theories

2. This shit is fucking expensive as fuck. Feeling broke still sucks and given how a lump sum of money can compound to huge returns, paying a lump sum always hurts and can take years to recover from. I hope I do recover from it though but yeah if something will financially ruin you, it’s probably best not to do it. I was lucky because I won some competitions so it was free money and probably wouldn’t have done this shit if it wasn’t for that.

3. Although looks matter a lot, your personality also matters a lot with girls. As soon as I started wearing braces, I became more mentally calm because in my head, looks >>>>>>>> everything, and since I atleast was attempting to solve that, I became more calm. I am by no means attractive whatsoever and probably a 3-4/10 (normal scale, I don’t know how the PSL scale works). My only “good” feature is that I’m taller than 6 feet. Anyways, due to this calmness, I started approaching girls here and there since I felt like I had nothing to lose, often just messaging them online or in real life. I would get some numbers but mostly rejections and I’d say something funny. I’m pretty witty especially online and I happened to be in this chat with this girl. We ended up private messaging (at that time my picture wasn’t even visible) and she started to fall in love with me. This was the first time a girl told me that she loves me and I cannot describe how good it felt. She eventually kept asking for my pics and everything and when I sent them, surprisingly, she didn’t ghost me. She’s a 19 year old who mogs me hard with beautiful green eyes and blonde hair but I never worshipped her and I always treated her like anyone else (since I was in a mental calm state). Now she’s my girlfriend, and basically my first ever one, and we started dating before I had any sort of surgery.

In summary, I hope you guys continue to improve yourselves, but it’s too binary to say that only looks matter. I do think that if you’re a 9-10/10 chad nothing else matters, but most of us aren’t and personality can play an important role as well if you’re unironically playful or most importantly bring good vibes and make people feel happy (as bluepilled as that may sound).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: far336, sub6manletnozygos, BigBoy and 1 other person
did read. i hope well for my Bengali brothers

its pretty rare for a Bengali to be above 6ft. youre like top 1% for us. my cousin and friend are 6' and 6'1" and theyre the tallest bengalis ive seen besides @reptiles

how tall are you exactly and which country are you in rn?

did read. i hope well for my Bengali brothers

its pretty rare for a Bengali to be above 6ft. youre like top 1% for us. my cousin and friend are 6' and 6'1" and theyre the tallest bengalis ive seen besides @reptiles

how tall are you exactly and which country are you in rn?

I’m 6’3 and reside in Minnesota.

Bimax surgery gang (y)

Good luck

And get ready for a tough as HELL recovery process

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
I don’t think anyone has treated me bad to my face but I do notice sometimes when I’m not invited to certain events or parties and all my other white friends are. They usually say they forgot to invite me or whatever lol. Other than that, it’s not too bad, although I spent a good amount of my last few years being antisocial.

New York is amazing.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
good job brah. looksmaxxing is a life long ambition. even if i grow to be a 80 year old senile geriatric i will continue to do a skinmaxxing routine and plan my next osteotomy.

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
I don’t think anyone has treated me bad to my face but I do notice sometimes when I’m not invited to certain events or parties and all my other white friends are. They usually say they forgot to invite me or whatever lol. Other than that, it’s not too bad, although I spent a good amount of my last few years being antisocial.

New York is amazing.
yea man u should check it out sometime

Bimax surgery gang (y)

Good luck

And get ready for a tough as HELL recovery process
Yeah I’m a bit nervous about that. How long did it take? Also, how long did it take for you to talk? Are you happy that you went through with it, and what did you have the procedure for?

Yeah I’m a bit nervous about that. How long did it take? Also, how long did it take for you to talk? Are you happy that you went through with it, and what did you have the procedure for?

How long did it take what?
About a week to "kinda" talk.

Yeah my life improved a lot, blackpill cant be denied.

I had it because of a crazy underbite:
Surgery1

And this is how i look after it, now im looking into rhino and some other stuff.

Profilenuevo4

• +1
Reactions: far336