My ketamine didn't arrive.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
Pretty sure it got intercepted, this vendor usually gets it to me within 3 days. Been 5 days now

I hate the government so much. Fuck the EU

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Earth Dollar
cracking down on drugs makes no sense tbh

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
still better this way though compared to legalizing it.

look at how much they tax alcohol/tobacco.
my drugs would get 3-4 times as expensive due to government taxation (filthy greedy fucks)

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
4225471_IMG_9957.png

Should. I cut my hair

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
called my local dealer and he is getting me ketamine within 20mins at my house jfl.

while price is okay, time of delivery is good, quality is often shit + they scam you on weight. So I have to anticipate snorting way more than usual to get same ketamine dose which is more strain on my nose. The lower quality the powder the more you have to snort to get the same effect.

They scam you on weight I've noticed. I bought a very sensitive weighting tool and when I buy a gram, I am often only getting 0.85gram of actual powder.
Then also the quality is lower on top of that. So maybe I am getting only 0.6gram for every gram I buy, brutal dealer tax.

but having on site instant-delivery is kinda insane. I've called this dealer while clubbing at 2AM cuz I ran out of cocaine and 30 mins later he was at the frontdoor of the club handing me a bag :lul::lul::lul:

other problem is having to interact with a dealer in person which has never been a problem so far, but honestly I just dont want to if I can avoid it.

either was everything is settled, just annoyed by the fact I get 25% interception tax on my darkweb drugs.

Last edited:
  • +1
called my local dealer and he is getting me ketamine within 20mins at my house jfl.

while price is okay, time of delivery is good, quality is often shit + they scam you on weight. So I have to anticipate snorting way more than usual to get same ketamine dose which is more strain on my nose. The lower quality the powder the more you have to snort to get the same effect.

They scam you on weight I've noticed. I bought a very sensitive weighting tool and when I buy a gram, I am often only getting 0.85gram of actual powder.
Then also the quality is lower on top of that. So maybe I am getting only 0.6gram for every gram I buy, brutal dealer tax.

but having on site instant-delivery is kinda insane. I've called this dealer while clubbing at 2AM cuz I ran out of cocaine and 30 mins later he was at the frontdoor of the club handing me a bag :lul::lul::lul:

other problem is having to interact with a dealer in person which has never been a problem so far, but honestly I just dont want to if I can avoid it.

either was everything is settled, just annoyed by the fact I get 25% interception tax on my darkweb drugs.
finding a good plug is hard ngl

my main source of drugs moved away and ive been having a hard time finding another reliable one.

I always have a scale when it comes to drug orders. I also find that I am cut less than what I ordered. like I'll sometimes get a quarter less than what I ordered in weight.

ive been also trying to find one that doesn't put random stuff in it. sadly there is no drug testing centers here so you will just have to try to investigate it yourself.

I've never ordered drugs from the web before tbh. all the drug sources ive had were referred to me through friends or family. usually ill get the dealers number and we will set up a meet date for the drugs. my last dealer I actually became really good friends with and its a shame he moved away.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
finding a good plug is hard ngl

my main source of drugs moved away and ive been having a hard time finding another reliable one.
my plug was constantly changing his source too so even with the same plug, the quality was unreliable tbh.

I always have a scale when it comes to drug orders. I also find that I am cut less than what I ordered. like I'll sometimes get a quarter less than what I ordered in weight.

ive been also trying to find one that doesn't put random stuff in it. sadly there is no drug testing centers here so you will just have to try to investigate it yourself.
yeah, luckily here they don't cut it with nasty shit tbh. I like to get stuff tested to know how pure it is though.

Drug effects are extremely subjective so it's hard to use something and be able to confidently say: 'nah this is weaker than the last batch I bought'. With testing center results you know what you have and you can pinpoint differences in experience to environment/tolerances/etc. I mainly test it for that purpose.

Otherwise it's so easy to say: 'the drugs are shit'. When even with good tested drugs I've had poor effects. It's very much a mood enhancer in the end.

I've never ordered drugs from the web before tbh. all the drug sources ive had were referred to me through friends or family. usually ill get the dealers number and we will set up a meet date for the drugs. my last dealer I actually became really good friends with and its a shame he moved away.
Yeah same, I started like that too. But then the plugs I had started dropping in quality and I just didn't want to deal with that anymore.

+they often had very limited types of drugs (generally just Ketamine, mdma, 3mmc and cocaine here for avg plug) and price can get very high for more exotic preferences like lsd, ghb, 4mmc, etc.

• +1