My Keyboard is Absorbing My Rot and Broadcasting It Here

Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany

Zubeer Adolf Hipster -Nazi Monkoid Rights Activist
I’m not typing.This isn’t writing. It’s my brain dissolving. This keyboard is licking it up like it's starving. Every keystroke is just another piece of me fing melting slipping through my fingers into this dirty ass Jewmachine. These keys are like leech tongues, slurping up every thought I had left. @BigJimsWornOutTires You ever feel your brain scream through your fingertips? You wouldn’t. Because you’re reading this, which means you’re just tasting my rot as it spills out. And it’s still— broadcasting right here, right now. Every word I throw into this Hole of a keyboard is getting scooped up, turned into some kind of twisted mental excrement, and sent straight to your screen. You’re not reading—you’re feeding. You’re chewing on the carrion of my thoughts, the leftovers of whatever sanity I had. The Keyboard is using me like some flesh puppet, draining my mind with each click, with each fucking spacebar tap. You’re not witnessing my thoughts—you’re watching me decompose, and I can’t even stop it. It’s fing everywhere. Broadcasting it here, there, into every fing corner of the web, turning my rot into data, into bits and bytes of mental sludge that smear across every pixel, every screen. No one is safe reading this. Everyone are breathing it in, dude. This rot, this mental bile, it’s coming through the screen—entering your head like it’s been eating mine. Every fing word you absorb is another piece of me, and by the time you finish reading this, you’ll be just as rotten as I am. it’s still happening. Right now. Whatever I’m saying or Whatever You're reading is just vomit from my brain, and this keyboard keeps slurping it up and shitting it out for you to digest. I’m stuck in it, typing, rotting, broadcasting, and you’re stuck in it too. You're Enjoying my rot, because you’re in it now.
@Vermilioncore

The keys click down, a silent scream,
A reflection of the rot in me,
Thoughts dissolve, in flickering light,
The keyboard feeds, and I take flight.
Through every tap, I leak my brain,
A slow descent, a mental drain,
Broadcasting all I say and think,
The rot spreads wide with every blink.
In this machine, I lose control,
The keyboard swallows up my soul,
And now you're here, inside my head,

You rot with me, we're both half dead.
~SergeantAutist
@_MVP_ @nullandvoid @the BULL @TsarTsar444 @thecel

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whatever, Mewton, BigJimsWornOutTires and 9 others
@Tabula Rasa @StarvedEpi @Mewton @Defeatist @IAMNOTANINCEL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and StarvedEpi
@noobs @psychomandible @HighLtn @Jason Voorhees @Jova

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noobs, HighLtn, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
@autistic_tendencies @greycel @Gonthar @moredatesmorerapes thoughts on this?

I’m not typing.This isn’t writing. It’s my brain dissolving. This keyboard is licking it up like it's starving. Every keystroke is just another piece of me fing melting slipping through my fingers into this dirty ass Jewmachine. These keys are like leech tongues, slurping up every thought I had left. @BigJimsWornOutTires You ever feel your brain scream through your fingertips? You wouldn’t. Because you’re reading this, which means you’re just tasting my rot as it spills out. And it’s still— broadcasting right here, right now. Every word I throw into this Hole of a keyboard is getting scooped up, turned into some kind of twisted mental excrement, and sent straight to your screen. You’re not reading—you’re feeding. You’re chewing on the carrion of my thoughts, the leftovers of whatever sanity I had. The Keyboard is using me like some flesh puppet, draining my mind with each click, with each fucking spacebar tap. You’re not witnessing my thoughts—you’re watching me decompose, and I can’t even stop it. It’s fing everywhere. Broadcasting it here, there, into every fing corner of the web, turning my rot into data, into bits and bytes of mental sludge that smear across every pixel, every screen. No one is safe reading this. Everyone are breathing it in, dude. This rot, this mental bile, it’s coming through the screen—entering your head like it’s been eating mine. Every fing word you absorb is another piece of me, and by the time you finish reading this, you’ll be just as rotten as I am. it’s still happening. Right now. Whatever I’m saying or Whatever You're reading is just vomit from my brain, and this keyboard keeps slurping it up and shitting it out for you to digest. I’m stuck in it, typing, rotting, broadcasting, and you’re stuck in it too. You're Enjoying my rot, because you’re in it now.
@Vermilioncore

The keys click down, a silent scream,
A reflection of the rot in me,
Thoughts dissolve, in flickering light,
The keyboard feeds, and I take flight.
Through every tap, I leak my brain,
A slow descent, a mental drain,
Broadcasting all I say and think,
The rot spreads wide with every blink.
In this machine, I lose control,
The keyboard swallows up my soul,
And now you're here, inside my head,