My knock-off myobrace came in the mail a few days ago, it seems to be working.

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
I bought it in the hopes that it would push my bottom row of incsors back in, which stick out way to much, and my top ones back out, which are in inclined iinstead of proclined. My bottom teeth hurt so I know it's applying pressure and I slept in it last night without it falling out of my mouth so I know I didn't moughtbreathe during the night. Wish me luck boyos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Based toothcel ascender

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
I basically chewed through it because it was too soft, and stopped wearing it. It lost its stiffness after a while. I honestly didn't like the way it made you keep your teeth apart whenever you wore it, basically the equivalent gap one would have if you were mouthbreathing. Seems counterintuitive to me. This past month, however, I started keeping my front incisors together all the time even though it pushed my jaw back and made me look subhuman. I got in the habit of applying light pressure against the top incisors by pushing my lower incisors against them. I have already achieved more progress by doing this than I could have hoped for in such a short amount of time. Yhis is just teeth movement, not maxillary movement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

Users who are viewing this thread

Back