My Last 30 minutes in this forum Ask me anything

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
AMA

will miss you all

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @Currylord @sonofgod07 @Preston @MrGlutton @Jagged0 @PrimeChico @critkality @Vain786 @soulseekingbeat69

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Crusile, sub5inchcel, Deleted member 17676 and 3 others
Can you stop tagging me in every post you make?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Where do you live

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
who are you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 15827
Yakhi drop discord inshallah 😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙✨🤟

greycells act like people on this forum know them and care about what they say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 15827 and gymmaxedhorse
Don't leave

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, rand anon and Deleted member 15827
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17676, rand anon and 3 others
AMA

will miss you all

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @Currylord @sonofgod07 @Preston @MrGlutton @Jagged0 @PrimeChico @critkality @Vain786 @soulseekingbeat69
dont let the Omegle thing get to you lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
greycells act like people on this forum know them and care about what they say
Nobody cares anyways its all virtue signalling that's the brutal reality

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 15827
dont let the Omegle thing get to you lmao
if you are talking about those youtube videos, I will be deleting them as well and I have been going on Omegle for the past 4 years so its nothing new to me

will miss our race wars, dont go buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, justinzayn, Deleted member 17676 and 3 others
why u leaving

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Idiot ur 4 psl and I’m 6 psl potential keep copinh

if you are talking about those youtube videos, I will be deleting them as well and I have been going on Omegle for the past 4 years so its nothing new to me
I mean don't let the Omegle BS in general no matter how long it's been get to you. Whatever tipped the scale doesn't really matter, don't get too hung up on this.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, rand anon and .🇹🇩.
My Full name is Vihaan Kapoor, I am from Delhi - living in Europe.
"Delhi" i am so sorry for the hurtful things i have said to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 17829
everything I ever said about race was satire i am not racist and i could care less about race
yah i was joking too but why u leaving

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17676 and 2 others
"Delhi" i am so sorry for the hurtful things i have said to you
I don't remember anything you said but it's okay it doesn't matter. as a 2.5psl i have other things to worry about than what guys say to me here on this forum.

Rice mogs curry

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and ascension
AMA

will miss you all

Post a jb

12 more minutes and its over

• So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn
4 more minutes

• So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn
What is it like to live with schizophrenia

Your post:rep ratio is amazing, you are a good user. I hope you're not going to do anything stupid now :hnghn:

pm me ur face before you go yakhi

or post here, you talk like ur 1psl but maybe ur a mentalcel. send

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Erik-Jón
pm me ur face before you go yakhi

or post here, you talk like ur 1psl but maybe ur a mentalcel. send
He looks good for a curry if he covers his eye area which is deformed(but it could be worse and he is tall and good bones$

He looks good for a curry if he covers his eye area which is deformed(but it could be worse and he is tall and good bones$
i want to see

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Man,atleast give me some socials,I am gonna miss u

Do you like attention? :bigbrain:

bro dont, until yiu get your surgery stay here, some users are doing that,

AMA

will miss you all

welcome back its the next day now and I see you are online,

faggot