My last attempt to fix my mental health, I'm injecting T

thorns

thorns

vanity of vanities
I'll inject testosterone and push myself to the limit at the gym. I'll restart my cardio routine. My doctor will perform regular blood tests. As I lose fat and become above average again, I'll probably download Tinder and reactivate my Instagram. Get sunlight, eat meat and fruit, stop ignoring invites to go out with the homies. I'll play the game one more time.

Also, just to balance things out, I'll keep So Sad reacting to every single post in this entire forum, for no reason at all.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noobs, halloweed, watah and 6 others
based tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
it fucks your mental health

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
Imagine your hormones raging and then plummeting week to week. High estrogen issues fuck your head, low estrogen issues fuck your head, high test fucks your head, low test fucks your head, etc.

I'll inject testosterone and push myself to the limit at the gym. I'll restart my cardio routine. My doctor will perform regular blood tests. As I lose fat and become above average again, I'll probably download Tinder and reactivate my Instagram. Get sunlight, eat meat and fruit, stop ignoring invites to go out with the homies. I'll play the game one more time.

Also, just to balance things out, I'll keep So Sad reacting to every single post in this entire forum, for no reason at all
My nigga after 1 month you’ll be posting on Sanctio. Ned suicide

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed

Also, just to balance things out, I'll keep So Sad reacting to every single post in this entire forum, for no reason at all.
“My hormones are already fucked up so let me fuck them up some more” unless you’ve gotten your T levels checked and they’re giga low I don’t see a reason to do this

Jover you'll start aging like a potato

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
Don’t listen to all these soycucks, im glad you agree with my bio, best decision u will make.