My last hope stack for summer

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron
I’m freshly 19 years old, boneless, underdeveloped, low prenatal T, you name it, had late “puberty”, now without any noticeable height gain. So during summer I just plan taking this lil stack to gain more bone mass everywhere, mainly skull of course + bonesmash - I had some gains from it on zygos over the course of 4-10 months without any supps and starting from zero curve (serious). So just tell me if it’s good

ostarine - 25mg/day
mk-677 - 2x25mg/day
k2 mk4 - 15mg/day
d3 - 10000 IU/day

also 677 supposedly makes your soft features grow, which would be very bad if my pinocchio ass nose grew even a mm more, so that concerns me a bit, but I need to buy the stack

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and wsada
steroids will save you drop ostarine

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, Vista and blithe
Where tf is test ?????

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Vista and 97baHater
im coping with mk677 as well, i turn 19 in august :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
  • +1
Reactions: ripikke
if that’s u on your pfp stfu

but did you get any results?
no its not me, i would eat my desk just to have half his looks

i've only been on it for 2 weeks

I’m freshly 19 years old, boneless, underdeveloped, low prenatal T, you name it, had late “puberty”, now without any noticeable height gain. So during summer I just plan taking this lil stack to gain more bone mass everywhere, mainly skull of course + bonesmash - I had some gains from it on zygos over the course of 4-10 months without any supps and starting from zero curve (serious). So just tell me if it’s good

ostarine - 25mg/day
mk-677 - 2x25mg/day
k2 mk4 - 15mg/day
d3 - 10000 IU/day

also 677 supposedly makes your soft features grow, which would be very bad if my pinocchio ass nose grew even a mm more, so that concerns me a bit, but I need to buy the stack
you'll shut down your natural hormone production with ostarine without test base

you'll shut down your natural hormone production with ostarine without test base
you don’t even need any pct on ostarine for what I know, much less test base

you don’t even need any pct on ostarine for what I know, much less test base
depends on the person, anything that shuts down your HPT axis for prolonged periods of time may require PCT
otherwise you may not return to pre-cycle hormones

• +1
Reactions: ApacheMaxx
you got good source for eu?
maybe try eroids.com, I hear you can buy a place on the website but test is so common that its not commonly faked

• +1
Reactions: ApacheMaxx
fuark i was hoping this thread would get more engagament☹️