My Last Post, GoodBye

noahwillascend

noahwillascend

Solstice
i joined hoping to gain valuable knowledge, but I’ve just been sat here, rotting away.
i have 2,000 posts which are all mainly to satisfy my self image, however, this had made it worse, due to me being vastly rated differently from htn to CL, to MTN, which fucks with my brain thought process.
enough of that talk anyway, I’ve realised that the only thing you need to do to ascend is to get lean, that’s it, get lean and go to the gym.
ffs, not hard. genetics rule all.
i keep thinking, a chad has no idea what this site is, lives freely , and im on here so desperately looking for advice (THAT I NEVER GET) on how to improve.

my threads are still gonna be open for reply, maybe I might reply , who knows, but I want to leave so desperately.
i just want to feel love with someone, and being on this site is not it. especially now it’s starting to fuck with my self image , I’ve started to say it’s over in the mirror now.

you’re welcome to leave thoughts about me as a users, idm.

overall , my stay here at looksmax.org has been mixed, I’ve met some genuinely nice people here, but most are what you can expect.
i may return, maybe when I feel like im fully soft maxed.
im going to be on the process of leaning, training neck. etc.

goodbye for now.
(ps. dms would be appreciated for ur genuine non biased opinion rating)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, grungymallard97, Art of Pattinson and 5 others
i joined hoping to gain valuable knowledge, but I’ve just been sat here, rotting away.
i have 2,000 posts which are all mainly to satisfy my self image, however, this had made it worse, due to me being vastly rated differently from htn to CL, to MTN, which fucks with my brain thought process.
enough of that talk anyway, I’ve realised that the only thing you need to do to ascend is to get lean, that’s it, get lean and go to the gym.
i keep thinking, a chad has no idea what this site is, lives freely , and im on here so desperately looking for advice (THAT I NEVER GET) on how to improve.

my threads are still gonna be open for reply, maybe I might reply , who knows, but I want to leave so desperately.
i just want to feel love with someone, and being on this site is not it. especially now it’s starting to fuck with my self image , I’ve started to say it’s over in the mirror now.

overall , my stay here at looksmax.org has been mixed, I’ve met some genuinely nice people here, but most are what you can expect.

goodbye for now.
Dnr blud @luria ahhh post

• JFL
Reactions: luria
its over bud,see you tommorow tho

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy

goodbye for now.
see ya tmrw nigga

Nah don’t delete I need to know if that girl likes u back

Nah don’t delete I need to know if that girl likes u back
bhai I haven’t made a move yet. she is probs into me but doesn’t want to speak to me at all lol

• +1
Reactions: watah

noahwillascend

Mistral
Joined Jul 15, 2024
Jul 15, 2024
Niger joined a few months ago😂😂😂 nobody gives a fuck ab u fagot go Kys Niger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, rape and WhoTookVendetta

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]noahwillascend

Mistral
Joined Jul 15, 2024
Jul 15, 2024
Niger joined a few months ago😂😂😂 nobody gives a fuck ab u fagot go Kys Niger
Dnr twink niger blud meow

I literally dont care

• +1
Reactions: luria
this isn't an airport buddy you don't have to announce your departure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: luria and nofap
Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga

goodbye for now.
Sweet see u tmrw bro

• Love it
Reactions: noahwillascend
Getting lean has been hard as fuck for me. I've made progress, but it involves eating only certain foods that happen to fill me up, counting all my calories, being hungry much of the time, extending fasting periodically, doing a huge amount to maximize my sleep, exercising all of the time, weighing myself everyday, and keeping track of all kinds of things so I can experiment.

It's one of the hardest things I've ever done and I'm still fat.
Real Chads have probably read books on nutrition, fitness, scientific studies, etc. You cant' magically know was macro ratios you need, how to go about body building, etc.

Yes. It's toxic. I leave and come back. Sometimes leave for years.

But this place is less toxic than incels.is.

goodbye for now.

• Love it
Getting lean has been hard as fuck for me. I've made progress, but it involves eating only certain foods that happen to fill me up, counting all my calories, being hungry much of the time, extending fasting periodically, doing a huge amount to maximize my sleep, exercising all of the time, weighing myself everyday, and keeping track of all kinds of things so I can experiment.

It's one of the hardest things I've ever done and I'm still fat.

Real Chads have probably read books on nutrition, fitness, scientific studies, etc. You cant' magically know was macro ratios you need, how to go about body building, etc.

Yes. It's toxic. I leave and come back. Sometimes leave for years.

But this place is less toxic than incels.is.
Thank you ❤️
Miring your reply .

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover

goodbye for now.

• Love it

goodbye for now.
Bro is NOT leaving

• +1