My last vacation week

14vic

14vic

iqmaxxer
Within 4 days i will be back in hs, The good part is that it's my last year.
My class is full of normies, i hate it.

• +1
Reactions: watah, truthhurts and imthesupremecel
you should bring laxative infused donuts to class on your last day Nickelodeon type beat

• +1
Reactions: watah, hybobu, 14vic and 2 others
Fuck I have school in a week too fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck I dont wanna be near those faggy „brainrot hahahha funny“ normies

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
Fuck I have school in a week too fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck I dont wanna be near those faggy „brainrot hahahha funny“ normies
are you from Spain by any chance? :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
im back tmr luckily the last 2 years i have the same classes and the classes this year arent too shit

• +1
are you from Spain by any chance? :forcedsmile:
No im in germany. Worst part there are only 2 germans in my class with 30 people and im one of them. Wtf happened to germany and its not even a bad school its literally in every school

• So Sad
No im in germany. Worst part there are only 2 germans in my class with 30 people and im one of them. Wtf happened to germany and its not even a bad school its literally in every school
same here tbh. Full of inmigrants and morrocans, i feel a minority this last years.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnBaza and imthesupremecel
same here tbh. Full of inmigrants and morrocans, i feel a minority this last years.
The west is fallen. Billions will die. Societies will collapse and being a white european will be rarer than being albino.

Attachments

• IMG_6068.jpeg
    IMG_6068.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bdot and 14vic
  • So Sad
do you dislike moroccans? I am one myself :ogre:
well, i dislike those that implement culture in other countries from Europe and try to islamify people, or commit crimes and slaughters on the streets, but if you aren't one of those its alright

well, i dislike those that implement culture in other countries from Europe and try to islamify people, or commit crimes and slaughters on the streets, but if you aren't one of those its alright
I get what you mean but the ones who do crimes are maybe <5% of moroccans in europe but they seem like more than they are

• Hmm...
I get what you mean but the ones who do crimes are maybe <5% of moroccans in europe but they seem like more than they are
So you mean that 5% of moroccans or MENA's themself commit like half of the crimes in European countries? For example in germany 41% of violent crimes are commited by inmigrants

So you mean that 5% of moroccans or MENA's themself commit like half of the crimes in European countries? For example in germany 41% of violent crimes are commited by inmigrants

Maybe a bit more but it sure isnt more than 10-15% for example. 41% is also a lot more nationalities than Moroccan so you also have syrians, algerians, blacks, arabs, latinos etc.

• +1

Is it easy to slay there in Spain? I got some moroccan cousins aand they told me women there are very horny. Here in the netherlands not so much but isnt that hard to slay

Is it easy to slay there in Spain? I got some moroccan cousins aand they told me women there are very horny. Here in the netherlands not so much but isnt that hard to slay
Easier than in most european countries. Here BP applies by half

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza