My leanmax plan

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
already lost 4 kg in 1.5 weeks if i go at the same rate ill get to 90 kg by august 15. gym for two months with deficit on the days i dont lift- that should mean by october 15 ill be 80 kg with muscle since i have muscle memory and have genes that grow muscle insanely fast. now my bmr is higher and ill convince my mom to buy t3 somehow and if i decide to wagecel ill also buy 4-mmc or some other amphetamine. now with muscle and t3 my bmr will be insanely high the amph will kill my appetite and by december ill be 12 percent bf for the first time in my life and also have muscle.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Pollorex, Deleted member 20399 and 7 others
@Willmogulater @Yuno_howitez

Nigga how tall are u???

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 24459 and incel194012940
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 30325
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
  • +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
You were talking about leanmaxxing 6 months ago but continued to gain weight fatty

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30918 and Deleted member 23558
already lost 4 kg in 1.5 weeks if i go at the same rate ill get to 90 kg by august 15. gym for two months with deficit on the days i dont lift- that should mean by october 15 ill be 80 kg with muscle since i have muscle memory and have genes that grow muscle insanely fast. now my bmr is higher and ill convince my mom to buy t3 somehow and if i decide to wagecel ill also buy 4-mmc or some other amphetamine. now with muscle and t3 my bmr will be insanely high the amph will kill my appetite and by december ill be 12 percent bf for the first time in my life and also have muscle.
I started smoking to leanmax it does supress apetite cause i dont eat that much now hope i will get lean soo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I started smoking to leanmax it does supress apetite cause i dont eat that much now hope i will get lean soo
You can use gum if you don’t want to smoke it’s the same effects

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Willmogulater
you won’t do shit fat boy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
How much does coffee+nicotine and maybe some aspirin increase metabolism?

How much does coffee+nicotine and maybe some aspirin increase metabolism?
probably around 10 percent aspirins main purpose is to limit lipid peroxidation and instead enhance trygleceride excretion from the body. I dont think it does much for metabolism unless take huge (2g plus) doses per day

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
probably around 10 percent aspirins main purpose is to limit lipid peroxidation and instead enhance trygleceride excretion from the body. I dont think it does much for metabolism unless take huge (2g plus) doses per day
I drink around 5-6 cups of coffee a day and chew around 10-15 4g nicotine gums a day do u think its too much?

I drink around 5-6 cups of coffee a day and chew around 10-15 4g nicotine gums a day do u think its too much?
drink more coffee chew less nicotine

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn