my leanmaxing tip

khaleejicel

khaleejicel

Bronze
take 125 mg dnp and dont eat (i havent ate in like 10 days)

smell food u want but dont eat it and after u smell it then chew on ice so it feels like its filling when it isnt

if u eat food only eat potato and max 150 calories in a day

when u shower use flavoured like vanilla flavour ice cream and shower for 15m so the smell makes it seem like you ate already

if ur too hungry use ketamine or muscle relaxants to fall asleep but chug 2l of water before

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
If you have DNP you wont need the other tips

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
just eat less theory

smell food u want but dont eat it and after u smell it then chew on ice so it feels like its filling when it isnt

when u shower use flavoured like vanilla flavour ice cream and shower for 15m so the smell makes it seem like you ate already

if ur too hungry use ketamine or muscle relaxants to fall asleep but chug 2l of water before
who woulda thought not eating makes you lose weight:forcedsmile:

Try waterpulling

• JFL
Reactions: nullandvoid

Good tips never heard of any of them before. Gonna try use them because no matter what i still end up eating

Good tips never heard of any of them before. Gonna try use them because no matter what i still end up eating
lmao just eat boiled potato low af cal and they taste like shit but filling but limit on ice a bit tho