My leanmaxxing routine

MoggerM

MoggerM

The superior one
I ate 8 eggs and drank 1 liter of raw milk and ate a can of tuna which is 1600 calories,I need help leanmaxxing in two months any high iq leanmaxxers your help is appreciated also going to do 20 minutes of cardio. Here are my macros:
Screenshot 2024 07 28 14 50 07 805 commyfitnesspalandroid

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Vanilla
charge your phone buddy 😘

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cavy and MoggerM
I ate 8 eggs and drank 1 liter of raw milk and ate a can of tuna which is 1600 calories,I need help leanmaxxing in two months any high iq leanmaxxers your help is appreciated also going to do 20 minutes of cardio. Here are my macros:
View attachment 3055959
lower carbs, don't ever do cardio and lift weights

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7
Don’t eat carbs ever. No sugar except for fruit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and Seth Walsh
Don’t eat carbs ever. No sugar except for fruit
stop with this no carbs bs. It’s not sustainable if you’re not autistic and even then your brain wont work as efficiently and you’ll be low energy

• +1
stop with this no carbs bs. It’s not sustainable if you’re not autistic and even then your brain wont work as efficiently and you’ll be low energy
Just say you have no discipline bro. I do it fairly easy, it’s all in the mind. We weren’t meant to be eating these carbs unless you live in Italy with organic wheat etc.

I feel better too and never been leaner.

Just say you have no discipline bro. I do it fairly easy, it’s all in the mind. We weren’t meant to be eating these carbs unless you live in Italy with organic wheat etc.

I feel better too and never been leaner.
I was full on carnivore for an year. Im not speaking out of my ass. Obviously processed foods are poison that’s why you want to eat whole foods like rice fruit vegetables etc. What’s the point of all this restrictions just to look tiny bit leaner. I personally choose to enjoy nice meals and do things in moderation

• +1
I was full on carnivore for an year. Im not speaking out of my ass. Obviously processed foods are poison that’s why you want to eat whole foods like rice fruit vegetables etc. What’s the point of all this restrictions just to look tiny bit leaner. I personally choose to enjoy nice meals and do things in moderation
There’s your problem you did carnivore.

Do whole food primal/biblical instead.

The body can do without sugar/carbs/processed foods.

There’s your problem you did carnivore.

Do whole food primal/biblical instead.

The body can do without sugar/carbs/processed foods.
You are so contradicting and confident at the same time. Im amazed at how stupid you are

• JFL
Reactions: looks>books
eat below 50g carbs, get more protein

I dropped 10kg during a 4 week minicut(id say 7 were fat,the rest glycogen and water weight)
I ate 1200 calories(3 cans of tuna,3 cottage cheese,and 300 calories worth of vegetables or fruits) while doing my 6 day bro split(45 min weight workout)
No cardio but you should always aim for high step goal(20-30k steps)
I didnt feel hungry,you can mask hunger and fill up with some vitamins by drinking a monster zero
Im now 90 kg at 6,4
IMG 20240728 220053

• +1
Reactions: MoggerM
I dropped 10kg during a 4 week minicut(id say 7 were fat,the rest glycogen and water weight)
I ate 1200 calories(3 cans of tuna,3 cottage cheese,and 300 calories worth of vegetables or fruits) while doing my 6 day bro split(45 min weight workout)
No cardio but you should always aim for high step goal(20-30k steps)
I didnt feel hungry,you can mask hunger and fill up with some vitamins by drinking a monster zero
Im now 90 kg at 6,4
View attachment 3056384
Woah nice physique bro do you use myfitnesspal to count cals?