• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Elijah_leo, acv700 and 1 other person
nigga you look like a zombie

Hold up
Gonna reverse search this

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and lowiqNormie
you didn’t need to get leaner , you were already disgustly skinny and now your just unhealthy not appealing at all skinny. you need to put on some muscle bro. your dominating no bitch in bed she’s gonna be the one throwing your little ass around JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Elijah_leo and Ziaoni
you didn’t need to get leaner , you were already disgustly skinny and now your just unhealthy not appealing at all skinny. you need to put on some muscle bro. your dominating no bitch in bed she’s gonna be the one throwing your little ass around JFL
already dominated ur mom

muscle is cope leanmaxx is life

I went from 47kg to 39, 11% bf. Ready to hit the clubs now. Wish me luck guys
39 kg lmfao im actually crying whats ur height

• JFL
Reactions: eliastwim
already dominated ur mom

muscle is cope leanmaxx is life
just stfu you do not have a respectable physique at all if i seen you and your girl at the club id go and drop kick your ass and take your girl and not a molecule in my body be even close to intimated of you. your literally 39kg :lul::lul::lul::lul: and you STILL don’t have hollow cheeks ITS OVER.

Your growing
EAT EAT EAT
I went from a twig to ripped with chiselled abs.
Why? Because I ate

39kg holy fuck dude ur my ohp warm up set

what’s the ratio to your body weight though
my top set is 60kg x 10 for 5 sets @ 95kg, im in my first year of lifting btw and a nattycuck (not for long)

you look like youve escaped auschwitz

just stfu you do not have a respectable physique at all if i seen you and your girl at the club id go and drop kick your ass and take your girl and not a molecule in my body be even close to intimated of you. your literally 39kg :lul::lul::lul::lul: and you STILL don’t have hollow cheeks ITS OVER.
-
IMG 3132

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
my top set is 60kg x 10 for 5 sets @ 95kg, im in my first year of lifting btw and a nattycuck (not for long)
that’s 0.63 of your bw :lul::lul::lul:. That’s literally beginner number. My 1 rep max is 50kg so you would have to lift 120kg to beat me

that’s 0.63 of your bw :lul::lul::lul:. That’s literally beginner number. My 1 rep max is 50kg so you would have to lift 120kg to beat me
muh pound for pound strength is such cope, ill kill you with my bare fucking hands nigga

• JFL
Reactions: zainab
gl with that, I’m bjj brown belt too
ur brown belt wont do shit when u come face to face with a 6'5 110 kilo roided ogre

Not you, seen this on instagram.

Mirin dellisolamaxxing

Image 1

I went from 47kg to 39, 11% bf. Ready to hit the clubs now. Wish me luck guys
I can't tell if you're 12 year old boy or 23 year old college kid