My left eye being higher than my right eye

Samuelmogger

Samuelmogger

Iron
I have problem about what i wrote. Whenever i take picture my left eye is slightly highter than right one. Its good to mention that my left side jawline is more defined than right one. Anything to do and tips on how to change that shi

Try not buying your weed from the gas station

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Light Triad Mogger, armemann, Phxx and 9 others
IMG 5305

Eye asymmetry is less brutal than jaw asymmetry,improve the rest of your looks like eye asymmetry is the least thing you want to worry about

Eye asymmetry is less brutal than jaw asymmetry,improve the rest of your looks like eye asymmetry is the least thing you want to worry about

Dont trim since you are blonde and dont have much eyebrow hair, just dye dark and try and open your left eye more
Wdym open my left eye more? I have seen few people say that i should sleep on my left side to fix this assymetry but im not sure

Sphenoidcel, welcome to the club brother:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: brutalpilled
Wdym open my left eye more? I have seen few people say that i should sleep on my left side to fix this assymetry but im not sure
Maybe its cause camera is inverted but from the pics it looks like the left eye is lower, its cope but open it more

Orbital box osteotomy. No sane surgeon Will do it to you because theres a decent chance of you going blind.

It just looks Bad in still selfies and and with a cheap camera. This is why women Have always bended their necks in photos. People dont notice it in real life. It just looks awful when you see yourself looking asymmetric in pictures. People dont Look at still Faces ever irl. People are always moving. Dont worry about this.

I have problem about what i wrote. Whenever i take picture my left eye is slightly highter than right one. Its good to mention that my left side jawline is more defined than right one. Anything to do and tips on how to change that shi
i have the same problem ,tbh the eyes r impossible to fix but you can fix your jawline asymmetry but training the jaw muscles ,try to train the weak side more

You have asymmetrical eyes. Probably the only way you can fix this is by getting surgery done. But that's dangerous, so just work on some other facial features that needs improvement and it will be barely noticable once you have fully ascended.

Trust me. I have come across plenty of attractive men who have, noticeable, issues with asymmetrical eyes. Yet, this is least of an issue for women if your other facial features are attractive enough to strike that one flaw out.

sphenoid imbalance, some cope methods are stretching to make your skeleton symmetrical, (like your whole body has equal range of motion on both sides) or literally just try to pull it upward its very small
In most cases does a tilted sphenoid matter enough? I think I have it too (I'm quite asymmetrical) and I'm not sure whether it will matter irl or its just in photos/certain angles. Will asymmetry falio me or not

In most cases does a tilted sphenoid matter enough? I think I have it too (I'm quite asymmetrical) and I'm not sure whether it will matter irl or its just in photos/certain angles. Will asymmetry falio me or not
usually assymmetry doesn't matter, you see it in 10x effect when you look at yourself, other people don't
yes it's most likely sphenoid because that's the most common cause for eye assymettry but idk there's no pics

• +1
Reactions: keepcopingboyo
usually assymmetry doesn't matter, you see it in 10x effect when you look at yourself, other people don't
yes it's most likely sphenoid because that's the most common cause for eye assymettry but idk there's no pics
Yh i usually take videos of myself in mirror and then invert it for the most accurate representation. When i invert it i want to rope :feelswhy: but hopefully irl not that bad copium