my left testicle is laying flat wtf

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

wtf is happening @Gaygymmaxx i remember u had some problem with ur balls maybe u know

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, Jova and Gaygymmaxx
wtf is happening @Gaygymmaxx i remember u had some problem with ur balls maybe u know
Explain further

But is it painful and hurts when it hits the side of your leg, or anything at all, general discomfort to the degree of nausea

If one ball is significantly out of place you may need to go to the ER and have a man fondle them back into place,

They will untwist them manually, and I'd it doesn't work, you'll need surgery

Stay safe feller. The ball fondling was nothing in retrospect. Get them fondled, or get them cut open. The choice in yours. :feelsping:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: exo, Kanye West's Cousin, shizuku11111 and 3 others
Explain further

But is it painful and hurts when it hits the side of your leg, or anything at all, general discomfort to the degree of nausea

If one ball is significantly out of place you may need to go to the ER and have a man fondle them back into place,

Stay safe feller. The ball fondling was nothing in retrospect. Get them fondled, or get then cut open. The choice in yours. :feelsping:
That’s why taking steroids and having shrunken balls mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, iloveboobs and Jova
Explain further

Stay safe feller. The ball fondling was nothing in retrospect. Get them fondled, or get them cut open. The choice in yours. :feelsping:
would they give you anesthesia before? or would you have to feel a man groping your balls live?

Explain further

not any pain, i was taking a shower and noticed it laying flat compared to right one hanging straight up, i googled and it says something like muscle reaction and some bs, it will go normal back after some time

edit: holy shit i think i might have twisted spermatic cord, but i dont feel any pain wtf so it maybe isnt it wtf

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I had a huge pimple on my left nut lmao

i think its going back to normal, not sure tho im still worried

its laying straight again holy, @Gaygymmaxx should i still be worried and visit doc?

• JFL
testicular torsion

Nah ur good bhai

Better cock genes than me it seems.
i will follow the situation for a few more hours and see whats happening, im paranoid person so i might visit a doc

• +1