my legal weed source cucked me

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
they took the 500 and said page broken please try agian later. now i contact them they said its over for the day. Now how will i sleep without it? Ive already tried everything and melatonin is garbage although it puts me to sleep the sleep quality is utter shit. only thing im worried about with weed is that i wont become a lazy rotter who cooms 4 times a day and also the appetite spike. Someone recommend me foods i can munch on without mch calories. Popcorn?

That sucks. I hate dealing with junkies/drug dealers. That's the real reason why I stopped. If I had legal access to drugs then I'd take them everyday. Have you considered getting back on kratom?

That sucks. I hate dealing with junkies/drug dealers. That's the real reason why I stopped. If I had legal access to drugs then I'd take them everyday. Have you considered getting back on kratom?

I’m going to try full spectrum cbd thc ratio 1:1 oil next. Kratom didn’t help w my sleep at all sadly but it felt good for sure although tasted horrible

Way more addictive than weed lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I want to get on those delta 9 edibles though with cbd prob

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30042 and Deleted member 23558