My libido spiked extremely hard today

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
fuckkkk i woke up and couldnt go back to sleep, whole body full tension. I thought of fucking some chubby 34 year old aunty whose husband was in the military ad i came to her room every other night and slept with her, in 8 seconds i finshed and the cum as thick as scrambled eggs. only thing i remember doing is taking more iodine, taking some more curcumin (although doesnt do shit for libido so i doubt its the reason), taking some extra t3 (but i do this often but libido was never as strong), and eating just a bit less (counterintuitibe but somehow eating at a slight deficit > mainteance> high deficit for libido?) . i also took some extra cocoa powder. i did all this at 12 am and slept at 4 am, woke up at 9 am jerked and went back to sleep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, RAMU KAKA and the MOUSE
@RAMU KAKA savitha babhi pill is the only truth

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
That's good. How old are you?

fuckkkk i woke up and couldnt go back to sleep, whole body full tension. I thought of fucking some chubby 34 year old aunty whose husband was in the military ad i came to her room every other night and slept with her, in 8 seconds i finshed and the cum as thick as scrambled eggs. only thing i remember doing is taking more iodine, taking some more curcumin (although doesnt do shit for libido so i doubt its the reason), taking some extra t3 (but i do this often but libido was never as strong), and eating just a bit less (counterintuitibe but somehow eating at a slight deficit > mainteance> high deficit for libido?) . i also took some extra cocoa powder. i did all this at 12 am and slept at 4 am, woke up at 9 am jerked and went back to sleep
How much did you pay for t3

Should've fucked sanju

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
How much did you pay for t3
1,500 inr for a two month supply (a month supply actually but i use it less and less nowadays as my body has automatically started to syntheisise its own t3)

• +1
Reactions: mike21
1,500 inr for a two month supply (a month supply actually but i use it less and less nowadays as my body has automatically started to syntheisise its own t3)
17,95$ thats cheap

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss