My life as a cutecel

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
People always say I am friendly despite how neurotic I am. People of all ages want to be friend with me. I am so trusted that almost everyone I’ve encountered in my life opened up to me about their life. Foids would see me like a cat so wanting to be around me but not sexually attracted. Never been a suspect when it comes to doing bad things. Getting away more than other guys.

Can other cutecel confirm this?

• +1
Reactions: blite, intovoid, edodalic29 and 3 others
@FailedNormieManlet the resident curry cutecel can confirm

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
People never trust me cause I tell it other people

"cutecel"
anyone remember the legend salvador66?

arent u changlite dude?

face or ur just ugly tbh

Got called cute by two blonds today they were smiling and giggling like I am a baby.

i have just vice versa and its brutal I am an ogrecel
at least foids friendzone you and in my case they find me intimidiating and dont talk to me at all
I have to act like a faggot like I am not interested in women for them not to be afraid of me

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
i have just vice versa and its brutal I am an ogrecel
at least foids friendzone you and in my case they find me intimidiating and dont talk to me at all
I have to act like a faggot like I am not interested in women for them not to be afraid of me
Friendzone sounds more brutal to me

Intimidating = respect

Got called cute by two blonds today they were smiling and giggling like I am a baby.
Mirin

I just get the occasional stare / smile ioi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Mirin

I just get the occasional stare / smile ioi
I was happy like a puppy as well it was funny I think my pupil enlarged as well just lol

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23848
People always say I am friendly despite how neurotic I am. People of all ages want to be friend with me. I am so trusted that almost everyone I’ve encountered in my life opened up to me about their life. Foids would see me like a cat so wanting to be around me but not sexually attracted. Never been a suspect when it comes to doing bad things. Getting away more than other guys.

Can other cutecel confirm this?
I can confirm this, although I have had woman obsessing over me just for existing. I'm tiny aswell 5'5 with a super cute face but girls are never into me romantically. It's torture because you actually love them but they treat you like a baby brother.... 😢.