• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, WeiWei and Deleted member 86959
I never asked for any of this

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Start drinking bro

a simple cure:feelsrope:

Welcome to the life of the average man

all incels become schizo eventually, just gotta imagine you're way hotter than what u really are.

Welcome to the life of the average man
you don't know shit, "muh all men have it hard brooo" "life is so hard for us men brooo" most men have it fucking easy, fuck off you ignorant cunt you don't know what it's like to be me

• Hmm...
Reactions: baerr
you don't know shit, "muh all men have it hard brooo" "life is so hard for us men brooo" most men have it fucking easy, fuck off you ignorant cunt you don't know what it's like to be me

Where did I say all men:fuk: Just working different jobs with different kind of people showed me most are losers without bitches, hobbies or goals in life. Most don’t care what happens to them. Also many have shit like chronic illness.

I'll stomp your brain to the ground until it turns to mush before I ever plan on doing that
then why you complaining about how bad your life is? if its that bad you would rope?

cant feel any empathy towards people like you all have to do is take the fucking rope nigga and all your problems will go away. no reason to live a shit life. if i dont make it im gonna rope too

then why you complaining about how bad your life is? if its that bad you would rope?
i can say whatever the fuck I want to you utter retard

Feel free to share bud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78221
just look at your name you utter fetus, kill yourself you low iq waste of space
yeah my name is funny, you say " ahh i didnt ask for this" ROPEEEEE PUSSY

yeah my name is funny, you say " ahh i didnt ask for this" ROPEEEEE PUSSY
you'll never amount to anything, anyone can tell by looking at you. all you'll ever amount to is a laughing stock jester among your "friends" that couldn't give less of a fuck about you. smelly pig filth like you are the ones that say shit like this online. I would crush your skull until it's flattened to the ground if I ever saw you you utter filth

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
you'll never amount to anything, anyone can tell by looking at you. all you'll ever amount to is a laughing stock jester among your "friends" that couldn't give less of a fuck about you. smelly pig filth like you are the ones that say shit like this online. I would crush your skull until it's flattened to the ground if I ever saw you you utter filth
not a single particle true nigga you dont know me:lul: keep talking shit online it doesnt mean anything. all i did was try to help you and here you are coping

I wish my whole life was a LONG nightmare and after my death I'll wake up from it.

2 types of ppl
an ignorant retard and a chad
hes seaking for attention nigga how retarded are you? look he didnt even share his problems