My life goal so far

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
I wanna irl meet a cute femboy. I think it'll be awesome to have one as a room mate. We could play nintendo switch and shit.

@PCT01

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Give me the details and I’ll buy you a femboy, express shipping with next day delivery

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Give me the details and I’ll buy you a femboy, express shipping with next day delivery
I saw a greentext where an anon managed to get a femboy to move in with him. He had him live in a cage under his bed.

• JFL
He had him live in a cage under his bed.
I like this concept

Was thinking to buy myself a new pet human. Was thinking @Zer0/∞ looks kinda cute in his new avi, would make for a good house pet

Still in the negotiation process on the pricing rn with the man in charge of him

• JFL
I like this concept

Was thinking to buy myself a new pet human. Was thinking @Zer0/∞ looks kinda cute in his new avi, would make for a good house pet

Still in the negotiation process on the pricing rn with the man in charge of him
Faurk I wanna femboy bf Friend so bad!:feelsohgod:
Star Trek GIF

• JFL
Faurk I wanna femboy bf Friend so bad!:feelsohgod:
Star Trek GIF
We can go on double date…u and your femboy bf Friend, me and my new pet @Zer0/∞, but I’ll hold him on a leash in case he tries to bite you

• JFL
We can go on double date…u and your femboy bf Friend, me and my new pet @Zer0/∞, but I’ll hold him on a leash in case he tries to bite you
Sounds cewl
Eric Cartman Im Lost GIF by South Park