My life in 2024 mogs yours

Creampie

Creampie

AlexBrown84’s boyfriend
can’t wait come january to gtfo from my shitty country to some african shithole so that the law doesn’t apply to me at all to feel guilt free

time to live my life hiding in some cave like osama bin laden eating liquid food i make with my smeg hand blender and seeing all my enemies around the world go down one by one

@AlexBrown84 i don’t care if you celebrate with a street hookup or with that autistic brother and sexy us army general, learn to be happy from still having functioning legs rather than cumming in pussy (or guy’s ass).

@Oogwayminator why couldn’t we meetup in israel while we had the chance, now all people from your city want to kill me

@ConfusedBolivian help your fellow jew hide from authorities and mafia introduce me to local cartels in your place and let’s do business together

@BrendioEEE @apedmaxxed let’s do business together

@Blackgymmax stop ghosting me don’t be AlexBrown84 2.0

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, kebab, BrendioEEE and 2 others
can’t wait come january to gtfo from my shitty country to some african shithole so that the law doesn’t apply to me at all to feel guilt free

time to live my life hiding in some cave like osama bin laden eating liquid food i make with my smeg hand blender and seeing all my enemies around the world go down one by one

@AlexBrown84 i don’t care if you celebrate with a street hookup or with that autistic brother and sexy us army general, learn to be happy from still having functioning legs rather than cumming in pussy.

@Oogwayminator why couldn’t we meetup in israel while we had the chance, now all people from your city want to kill me

@ConfusedBolivian help your fellow jew hide from authorities and mafia introduce me to local cartels in your place and let’s do business together

just be like paz flaysher theory

imagine having an army of religious jew hitmen and bounty hunters all working for money worldwide, and geomax to run that army.
(not IDF)

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick
imagine having an army of religious jew hitmen and bounty hunters all working for money worldwide, and geomax to run that army.
(not IDF)
your actions have consequences

your actions have consequences
i was referring to me running such an army like my friends
they taught me everything anyway and they had a quote: in life sometimes you’re down but eventually you always get up against the stupid goyim

i was referring to me running such an army like my friends
they taught me everything anyway and they had a quote: in life sometimes you’re down but eventually you always get up against the stupid goyim
do you even have enough money to geomaxx rn? and what about your mom

do you even have enough money to geomaxx rn? and what about your mom
i always have money LMAO
even when i’m broke i’m rich

i’m trying to pay protection money to rivals of my friends in druze villages (as an israeli you probably know who they are and how dangerous and serious they get worldwide), unfortunately i’ll have to scam inoccent people for this (but the sin is on AlexBrown’s hands not mine, his actions caused a chain of negative consequences for many people), already asked for permission to do that from a rabbi.

i visited palestinians to figure out a solution. i have excellent connections to arabs thanks to my father’s side of the family.

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick
it drives me crazy when some people don’t feel guilt and don’t regret any of their actions and the people they hurt while they continue life normally like if nothing happened
even my worst enemies don’t get this treatment

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
Most elaborate alexbrown larp ever

@AlexBrown84 i don’t care if you celebrate with a street hookup or with that autistic brother and sexy us army general, learn to be happy from still having functioning legs rather than cumming in pussy (or guy’s ass).

faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back