my life is a dumb joke

futureashtray

futureashtray

caylee cowan > your oneitis
my life at this very moment is in a horrible new low

first off, I didn’t make my school’s soccer team for the 3rd year in a row. somehow that happened even though I played better soccer than others.

second of all. The only girl who gives me attention and stares at me and would mistakenly be considered someone who “likes me” is just an attention whore who gets off to the fact that I might actually like her

And I know that she want to use me for attention because she did the same thing two years ago when I was a innocent and clueless freshman starting my first year of highschool

It’s honestly pathetic how she desires and longs for attention.

Anyway, I didn’t make the soccer team. I going to ask to be a “manager” though.

being a “manager” basically means you are the coach’s bitch and you help him with the training equipment when there is practice.

It’s literally social suicide, but I don’t have any friends so I don’t care at all

The reason i want to be a manager is because the manager can practice with the team and that’s enough for me. I just want to play soccer. And I want to get better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, Kao and BroMinBoss

first off, I didn’t make my school’s soccer team for the 3rd year in a row. somehow that happened even though I played better soccer than others.

second of all. The only girl who gives me attention and stares at me and would mistakenly be considered someone who “likes me” is just an attention whore who gets off to the fact that I might actually like her

And I know that she want to use me for attention because she did the same thing two years ago when I was a innocent and clueless freshman starting my first year of highschool

being a “manager” basically means you are the coach’s bitch and you help him with the training equipment when there is practice.

It’s literally social suicide, but I don’t have any friends so I don’t care at all

The reason i want to be a manager is because the manager can practice with the team and that’s enough for me. I just want to play soccer. And I want to get better
This isn't "low" at all you angsty teenage faggot

• +1
Reactions: lifeless and Bug

Also wtf does this mean you autistic retard

how I would love for my life problems to be this simple

• +1
Reactions: ranierean
You wouldn't last half a minute in my shoes faggot.

The manager is superior to the coach, you hire the staff, buy players, sell players, pay their salaries, etc.

Atleast you don’t have autism like me it’s a death sentence

My life is terrible all woman act all nice to me because I’m autistic and it’s fucking annoying

I wish these were my worst problems

The manager is superior to the coach, you hire the staff, buy players, sell players, pay their salaries, etc.
in my circumstance, the manager is just someone who helps the coach with the training equipment for each practice

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
also being manager doesn’t mean you are on the team. It just means that you help the coach and in turn you get to practice with the team.

But being a manager is a sign of you being absolutely dogshit and what’s even more embarrassing is that being a manager destroys all chances of you being able to get iois from the whores in the girls soccer team