My life is a series of losing and gaining hope

HighTierSubhuman

HighTierSubhuman

Ascend or rope
It feels like every couple weeks my mindset will completely change. Usually it's not even because of any specific event it just happens. It's part of the reason I can never stay consistent in anything. I'll go from actively trying to change to rotting in my room all day doing nothing. There's rarely any in between where I'm just doing ok in life it's either I'm going through the highest of highs or the lowest of lows.

Can anyone else relate to this?

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, XazaqazaX, Art of Pattinson and 2 others
Then stop gaining hope and going in a loop with yourself.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
It feels like every couple weeks my mindset will completely change. Usually it's not even because of any specific event it just happens. It's part of the reason I can never stay consistent in anything. I'll go from actively trying to change to rotting in my room all day doing nothing. There's rarely any in between where I'm just doing ok in life it's either I'm going through the highest of highs or the lowest of lows.

Can anyone else relate to this?
Relatable. 🙏

As a self-improover, I can relate. It's fucking annoying to be unable to stay consistent. The mood swings and the rottings, pathetic. I wish I could become a robot with no emotions and grind like a robot, and then become human again after achieving goals.