My life is all cope.

randomguyonthenet.

randomguyonthenet.

Bronze
Ever since I was young I was treated differently from everyone else.i would be ridiculed and insulted by my peers and no one wanted to be friends with me.i was always ignored and skipped over in high school.A kid would bully me and forcefully eat my lunch while other classmates applauded him and did nothing.i coped by thinking I was smarter and better looking than 95 percent of the class.(Looking back on it,I was completely delusional.i had the lowest grades in my class bcoz I didn't study much and as for appearance I was a fat fuck)I learned much later in life that I was not special and that infact I was the worst kind of genetic trash that existed.

I now am doing nothing but just waiting for time to pass and for me to die.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, TechnoBoss, JustABadDream and 1 other person
I also had a nigga who would sexually harass me, touching me in inappropriate places.he was a faggot and it got so bad I changed classes but that nigga would come during recess just to piss me off and bully me.

I Know people have had worse stuff done to them in high school but I Just wanted to write my story not for sympathies but just to get it out there.

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and JustABadDream
Find a cope and get used to being a loner, nothing much to do except accepting the reality as it is

• So Sad
Reactions: randomguyonthenet.
You aren't alone man. Just try your best to improve your situation by any means possible. Sorry to hear about that faggot who tried doing shit to you in school.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: randomguyonthenet. and moreroidsmoredates
You aren't alone man. Just try your best to improve your situation by any means possible. Sorry to hear about that faggot who tried doing shit to you in school.
IMG 9574

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet. and TechnoBoss
You aren't alone man. Just try your best to improve your situation by any means possible. Sorry to hear about t
You aren't alone man. Just try your best to improve your situation by any means possible. Sorry to hear about that faggot who tried doing shit to you in school
Thank you sir for the kind words.

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back