MY LIFE IS DOGSHIT!!! (GTFIH!!!) COME AND LAUGH AT MY INCEL LIFE!!

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
I was born to be an incel subhuman. I already had worthless genetics. I inherited my fathers small mandible and cuck chin and Graves’ disease tier bug eyes, while my mother had strong jaw, brow ridge etc (she was born and lived in the jungle, diet = everything) on top of those death sentences, my low iq deathnik mother would pull my nose (nasal bridge) down for hours everyday for months!!!!!! I asked why and she said ‘when you were born your nose was very small’ what the fuck!!!? Did that bitch expect me to nose mog Gandy at 1 month years old???? I almost went ER on that bitch right there but my FBI agent was looking thru the window...

Because of that I have a deviated septum (cannot breathe from right nostril) since the nasal bone is connected to the cheekbones and zygo arch, so as a result of the pulling I have very low cheekbones. My gonial angle is 150.

I was incel all my life. My worthless parents forced me to high inhib max and studycel so they benefit from my wageslaving. Now I’m autistic and ugly. Now I’m 19 and college is so depressing for me. I see my onitis and I cannot fuck her cos I’m ugly as shit. I’m living in a fucking prison and my moves are so so limited. I just come home everyday and my options are so limited. It’s just ldar to music, ldar to games, I have no social life at all because I’m a deformed creature irl. My mental state is at an all time low and it’s affecting my grades as well. I have no motivation at all to study because it’s all worthless in the end.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Deleted member 2969
Now that is some sad shit, man.

You're only 19 bro

on top of those death sentences, my low iq deathnik mother would pull my nose (nasal bridge) down for hours everyday for months!!!!!! I asked why and she said ‘when you were born your nose was very small’ what the fuck!!!? Did that bitch expect me to nose mog Gandy at 1 month years old????
jfl jfl i loled so hard