My life is fucked

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I’m on phone and tv restriction and can’t find my earbuds. I also have a dysfunctional “family”. Fuck my life.

I’m not allowed to watch tv or be on my phone. I’m allowed to bring it to school. What set it off was how I kept going off on my mother through text for forcing me to go to school on Halloween when I didn’t dress up. I wanted to but I didn’t plan ahead.

He should try ogremaxing by living in the woods during the harsh winter, and therefore forcing his body to become more wide framed

He should try ogremaxing by living in the woods during the harsh winter, and therefore forcing his body to become more wide framed
I’m already wide framed.

I’m already wide framed.
Because you're overweight. if you go into the woods it will be an automatic opportunity to pursue a ketogenic diet and therefore lower your body fat increase your muscle mass and keep your wide frame

Because you're overweight. if you go into the woods it will be an automatic opportunity to pursue a ketogenic diet and therefore lower your body fat increase your muscle mass and keep your wide frame
You know, nibba, that’s a good idea. A way for me to get away from my dysfunctional “family”.

Do you go to the washroom yourself or does your mom/dad goes with you?
Real funny, bitch nigga.
What's so dysfunctional about it?

:cage: ? bro
My mom is “done” with my me and my sister. And my parents are separated. But my dad is back at the new house in order to help out with bills. But they still argue over the same bullshit. It involves my dad’s girlfriend.

Last edited:
Read a book, hit the gym, go get drunk.

I don’t want to be big tho.
I don’t want to be big tho.
Send me a pic of before and after someone did the keto diet.

You're telling me you wanna be small framed? You could be wide BBC ???
Dude, just send me of someone who did the keto diet?

I really wish you go shove something up your ass.
Oooo thems r fitin words boi.

SHIETTTTTTTT

In all seriousness, please come here and fight me. All 6'3 and 190 lbs of me will be waiting to put you through the nearest wall