My life is fucking shit

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
I find it extremely challenging to accept my reality and I get triggered when I see younger people completely lifemogging me. Where’s the fucking effort ? How is it possible that 17-19 year old guys are taller, better looking and have way more dating and life experiences than me while I’m still a KHHV basement dweller at 23 ? It’s all genetics and life is fucking unfair.

I still feel like a fucking kid who his desperately awaiting for a growth spurt that is never going to happen. Man, I was born to lose and there’s nothing more blackpilling than getting brutally lifemogged by people who are 4-5 years younger than you. This shit made me realise that it was all set in stone, and no amount of effort is required to succeed in this clown ass world.

I’m done with this life.Why me ? Fuck this shit called life

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, Art of Pattinson, N1666 and 1 other person
It can always get worse

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: uksucks and Nick.Harte
religion + looksmaxxing esp leanmaxxing + going places doing things is the only answer

• +1
Reactions: uksucks and Nick.Harte
It's not all about height but brain chemistry. I've known guys less good looking than me, who never even touched a weight in their life who have had way better success with women than me. It helps when you're neurotypical.

But I'm glad I'm not living an average life, because I get to achieve goals most people couldn't even dream of. Every day I wake up, look at myself in the mirror and see a jacked guy staring back at me (myself), never would have believed it if someone told me I'd be this jacked, just 4 years ago when I wasn't seeing much results from lifting when I was following the basic advice you see on most subreddits related to fitness.

Sure, my social life and sex life are nonexistant but at least I managed to get great results as a natural and I'm in the best shape of my life, meanwhile there are guys who get laid a lot who look like freaking toothpicks who have no energy all the time, who can't even do sports due to how lazy and out of shape they are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix, Art of Pattinson and Nick.Harte
It's not all about height but brain chemistry. I've known guys less good looking than me, who never even touched a weight in their life who have had way better success with women than me. It helps when you're neurotypical.

But I'm glad I'm not living an average life, because I get to achieve goals most people couldn't even dream of. Every day I wake up, look at myself in the mirror and see a jacked guy staring back at me (myself), never would have believed it if someone told me I'd be this jacked, just 4 years ago when I wasn't seeing much results from lifting when I was following the basic advice you see on most subreddits related to fitness.

Sure, my social life and sex life are nonexistant but at least I managed to get great results as a natural and I'm in the best shape of my life, meanwhile there are guys who get laid a lot who look like freaking toothpicks who have no energy all the time, who can't even do sports due to how lazy and out of shape they are.

I’d rather be a low energy toothpick nailing fanny and having a social life than been a gymrat oogling myself in the mirror but you do you bro, life isn’t objective afterall.

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
I’d rather be a low energy toothpick nailing fanny and having a social life than been a gymrat oogling myself in the mirror but you do you bro, life isn’t objective afterall.
I don't just lift, I've also taken up cycling, I have a bike lane near my house that goes pretty far in 2 different directions, one of those directions leads to a very nice park that looks beautiful on sunny days, I went there a few hours ago and it was great. Today, I saw a lot of canadian goose, who are probably preparing for migration for the winter, and it was a great sight to see.

But if you just stay inside all day during your free time, then you'll be depressed all the time. There are always activities to do. In the winter, I do skiing sometimes, that helps a lot too, that and Vitamin D supplementation, keeps depression away during the winter. In the summer, it's just a matter of doing sports outside in the sun.

You do that, and you'll never be depressed. Stare at a computer screen all day though and you might get depressed, angry or even hateful. Been there, done that, so I know.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and vratisevojvodo
I don't just lift, I've also taken up cycling, I have a bike lane near my house that goes pretty far in 2 different directions, one of those directions leads to a very nice park that looks beautiful on sunny days, I went there a few hours ago and it was great. Today, I saw a lot of canadian goose, who are probably preparing for migration for the winter, and it was a great sight to see.

But if you just stay inside all day during your free time, then you'll be depressed all the time. There are always activities to do. In the winter, I do skiing sometimes, that helps a lot too, that and Vitamin D supplementation, keeps depression away during the winter. In the summer, it's just a matter of doing sports outside in the sun.

You do that, and you'll never be depressed. Stare at a computer screen all day though and you might get depressed, angry or even hateful. Been there, done that, so I know.
legit bro

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and copingvolcel

Fair bro, respect for just enjoying life

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and copingvolcel
Deserved it since you are a cuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, RAITEIII and User28823
sorry bud, not everyone can be the king of the jungle

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte

If it’s over, might just ldar

You're the loser at the end of the day. While you drool at your reflection some toothpick is fucking a mtb that you'll marry in 10 years once she needs a cuck to settle down with. Gym is cope

true but the rest of his point is lowkey valid

• +1
Reactions: Doommaxxed
You're the loser at the end of the day. While you drool at your reflection some toothpick is fucking a stacy that you'll marry in 10 years once she needs a cuck to settle down with. Gym is cope
I have been opposed to marriage since the age of 18, so for 8 years.

Also, I haven't been working on my career so beta buxxing isn't even in the cards for me, I have the same level of education as someone coming out of high school, because all this time I was focused on building my body instead. I could have done both I guess, but I changed my major so many times, I blame my ADHD for this mainly.

Also, I did Tinder experiments in recent years and found that out of 100 swipes, girls see less than 1 muscular man. That means muscular men who are single are extremely rare. I say single because if you go to gyms, you'll see there are a lot of muscular guys, but truth is, those are where most of the muscular men in the area are so ultimately, there aren't as many as we would think.

Becoming muscular is the only way to set yourself apart from the norm, which are mainly skinny nerds and fat out of shape people who don't exercise. Exercising and looking like you lift sets you apart from everyone else and makes you appear superior to other people, to the point you will make people insecure about themselves and they will try to project that onto you.

People on here talk all the time about ascending and they think being tall will get them that but truth is, if you're not muscular, no girl thinks you look sexually appealing. Being tall and skinny makes women view you as a potential boyfriend, and that's only if you have a good career. You can mog other guys who are of the same level of wealth but shorter, but nobody wants to hook up with you except for gay men.

To hookup consistently with women, getting muscular is essential, and this has been proven many times.

• +1
I have been opposed to marriage since the age of 18, so for 8 years.

Also, I haven't been working on my career so beta buxxing isn't even in the cards for me, I have the same level of education as someone coming out of high school, because all this time I was focused on building my body instead. I could have done both I guess, but I changed my major so many times, I blame my ADHD for this mainly.

Also, I did Tinder experiments in recent years and found that out of 100 swipes, girls see less than 1 muscular man. That means muscular men who are single are extremely rare. I say single because if you go to gyms, you'll see there are a lot of muscular guys, but truth is, those are where most of the muscular men in the area are so ultimately, there aren't as many as we would think.

Becoming muscular is the only way to set yourself apart from the norm, which are mainly skinny nerds and fat out of shape people who don't exercise. Exercising and looking like you lift sets you apart from everyone else and makes you appear superior to other people, to the point you will make people insecure about themselves and they will try to project that onto you.

People on here talk all the time about ascending and they think being tall will get them that but truth is, if you're not muscular, no girl thinks you look sexually appealing. Being tall and skinny makes women view you as a potential boyfriend, and that's only if you have a good career. You can mog other guys who are of the same level of wealth but shorter, but nobody wants to hook up with you except for gay men.

To hookup consistently with women, getting muscular is essential, and this has been proven many times.
Getting muscular literally ruins fashion completely, you now only look good in jeans and a t shirt

Muscles ruin sweatshirts, sometimes hoodies, suits, etc. It looks like shit in my opinion, being skinny with a slight muscle tone is much better and more elegant in my opinion

And why put so much effort into your body? Why not put the same effort into your face instead? What sets you apart from the norm is being tall and having an attractive face. Theres plenty of bloated gymcels out there

Sure its good for the male gaze if your gay

• +1
Getting muscular literally ruins fashion completely, you now only look good in jeans and a t shirt

Muscles ruin sweatshirts, sometimes hoodies, suits, etc. It looks like shit in my opinion, being skinny with a slight muscle tone is much better and more elegant in my opinion

And why put so much effort into your body? Why not put the same effort into your face instead? What sets you apart from the norm is being tall and having an attractive face. Theres plenty of bloated gymcels out there

Sure its good for the male gaze if your gay
I disagree, I know a guy who has been muscular since the age of 16, he works in a clothing store selling expensive clothing to rich folks for very high commissions and he wears suits very often and fills them out, it just looks good. Even with the clothes on, you can see he is muscular, and that's exactly my point.

You can't change your face. I did the most drastic change I could to my face which was a jaw surgery for a genuine medical issue that caused me chewing problems and all it did is improve my side profile, and give me an upper lip, it did not skyrocket my chances with girls I can tell you that much.

But sure, keep coping. I'd rather keep the gymmaxxed men at the current 1% of the population.

I disagree, I know a guy who has been muscular since the age of 16, he works in a clothing store selling expensive clothing to rich folks for very high commissions and he wears suits very often and fills them out, it just looks good. Even with the clothes on, you can see he is muscular, and that's exactly my point.

You can't change your face. I did the most drastic change I could to my face which was a jaw surgery for a genuine medical issue that caused me chewing problems and all it did is improve my side profile, and give me an upper lip, it did not skyrocket my chances with girls I can tell you that much.

But sure, keep coping. I'd rather keep the gymmaxxed men at the current 1% of the population.
Coping? You think I cant get muscular? I'm naturally big muscle wise and other gymcels get surprised when i tell them i dont workout. I simply choose not to get muscular as it looks like shit in MY OPINION

And yes you can change your face. You fix your failos and ascend

And IN MY OPINION muscular men in suits look goofy, instead do cardio and build up insane speed, stamina and agility like humans were made to be, running for hours

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Coping? You think I cant get muscular? I'm naturally big muscle wise and other gymcels get surprised when i tell them i dont workout. I simply choose not to get muscular as it looks like shit in MY OPINION

And yes you can change your face. You fix your failos and ascend

And IN MY OPINION muscular men in suits look goofy, instead do cardio and build up insane speed, stamina and agility like humans were made to be, running for hours
I'm not going to argue with an idiot any longer