My life is great but the ocd is too unbearable.

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Gold
I legit feel tight chest and head pain because I feel I need to bow to God for the 1000th time cuz last time I had a blasphemous intrusive thought about Mary and I tried to fight it but it popped in randomly so I have to restart my bow for the 100000th time and I didn't this time because I said at least it's not about God Himself and I'm soooo tired.

I still should of. She's the second most important being. I can't.

Pretty sure I used to have it, you should really check out ALI GREYMOND.

Something to keep in mind is that all forms of OCD function the same way (whether it's pedo ocd, religious ocd, etc...), the obsessive topic doesn't matter. Your brain is falsely flagging these thoughts.

UC1qeEI9khAj7YpYXUDuADIw

Pretty sure I used to have it, you should really check out ALI GREYMOND.

Something to keep in mind is that all forms of OCD function the same way (whether it's pedo ocd, religious ocd, etc...), the obsessive topic doesn't matter. Your brain is falsely flagging these thoughts.

UC1qeEI9khAj7YpYXUDuADIw
Why is it doing it

Believing in God is a mental disease

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Believing in God is a mental disease
He Exists. Just read all the comments and testimonies here

Don't laugh at the title ok? Actually listen to her story it's literally supernatural.

And thousands of comments of personal miraculous healing and saving by Jesus. Myself included.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
He Exists. Just read all the comments and testimonies here

Don't laugh at the title ok? Actually listen to her story it's literally supernatural.

And thousands of comments of personal miraculous healing and saving by Jesus. Myself included.

Better tell that lazy nigga called Jesus to come back to earth to remove all these jewish propaganda.

Last edited:
Better tell that lazy nigga called Jesus to come back to earth to remove all these jewish propaganda
One thing I won't stand for is disrespecting God. I'd kill u if I saw u if Jesus forgives u fine but may u drop dead.

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
One thing I won't stand for is disrespecting God. I'd kill u if I saw u if Jesus forgives u fine but may u drop dead.
That nigga Jesus is supposed to be alive but never came back, he forgot about humans. God is an authority and I don't support any eternal authorities.

Last edited:
That nigga Jesus is supposed to be alive but never came back, literally forgot about humans. God is an authority and I don't support any eternal authorities.
May u die and go to Eternal Torment.

Last edited: