My life is hell, it’s worse than a starving African villagers life

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
Fucking terrible, my parents are cunts, im fat, how could life be worse than this, being a pajeet in the slum probably mogs

My life is hell! I wish I didn’t live in America I wish I lived in the Micronesian slums

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: noobs, Lokki, Imretarded? and 3 others
@noobs @not__cel

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
And my dad took his credit card off my steam, how could life be worse than this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded? and not__cel
I would rather be a baby chick ina. Factory farm rhan live this life!! My life is so painful!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and not__cel
sometimes I see indian crop farmers and think wow I wish I could be so unaware of everything they're lucky but with my sentience I don't want to trade

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
sometimes I see indian crop farmers and think wow I wish I could be so unaware of everything they're lucky but with my sentience I don't want to trade
It’s painful being a poor third worlder mogs my life

• +1
I would rather be a baby chick ina. Factory farm rhan live this life!! My life is so painful!
reminds me of chick fil a once I stop leanmaxxing I'll go to the biggest all you can eat with my uncle perfect timing

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium and cromagnon
I would rather be killed in the slums of mumbai with a machete than have my dad take away his credit card from my steam like he just did

• JFL
Reactions: narcissist_volcel
couldn't care less tbh

• +1
And my dad took his credit card off my steam, how could life be worse than this
Yeah dude. Go abroad. Live in the third world. Forget all that Western garbage. Steam and whatnot. Go live life for real.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and not__cel
they just watch mrbeast bluepilled content and eat cow dung ignorance is bliss

I was shit posting

I know my life is better than 99% of humans I would never trade it

• +1
  • JFL
i managed to get a PhD going and im still crying because a girl treated me like complete trash last year.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and cromagnon

Attachments

• c2b4c35b0fadc2f8c301e34b3c6a982f.jpg
    c2b4c35b0fadc2f8c301e34b3c6a982f.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 0
just lose weight you fat fuck :owo:

Fucking terrible, my parents are cunts, im fat, how could life be worse than this, being a pajeet in the slum probably mogs

My life is hell! I wish I didn’t live in America I wish I lived in the Micronesian slums
Ungrateful american nigga. Keep coping. You have no idea what it's like to live in the slums and the trenches. If your life was really hell right now, you wouldn't be here.

This prob ragebait anyways.

Take 50mg of adderall every day and you won’t even think about food

• +1
Ungrateful american nigga. Keep coping. You have no idea what it's like to live in the slums and the trenches. If your life was really hell right now, you wouldn't be here.

Yeah it was ragebait

• JFL
Reactions: Quncho

I played the streets on Roblox so I think I have a rough idea?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Quncho
I played the streets on Roblox so I think I have a rough idea?
You must be 12. No nigga in the world would have the time to obtain 9000 posts in the span of 3 months. Ah hell nah.

My life is hell! I wish I didn’t live in America
Your country is so huge and has a diverse nature I dont know how you can complain

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki
You must be 12. No nigga in the world would have the time to obtain 9000 posts in the span of 3 months. Ah hell nah.
There are people here with 13000 in 2

Get that this post is satire but life unironically mogged when I was bluepilled studycel trying to get my family out of the trenches now that I’m decently wealthy I have even worse things to worry about

• +1

Fucking larper. Unlike you I’m not a fucking a larper! I shouldn’t have told my life story in a forum full of larpers😢