My life is meaningless, i do the same shit everyday and cannot remember what i did 2 hours ago

hybobu

hybobu

maxxed out at 15
title. im living and cant even remember the shit i did yesterday because i found no joy throughout that whole day, now im back to school and the cycle repeats, just a dawn of misery, sitting in silence for 8 hours everyday not doing anything, i have not spoken a single word in the past 2 weeks, if by 20 its the same im killing myself

title. im living and cant even remember the shit i did yesterday because i found no joy throughout that whole day, now im back to school and the cycle repeats, just a dawn of misery, sitting in silence for 8 hours everyday not doing anything, i have not spoken a single word in the past 2 weeks, if by 20 its the same im killing myself
Mirin call of mini infinity jfl
But It'll likely be the same don't fool yourself

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
lmao same once you get blackpilled you have 5 years to live max until you kill yourself

not speaking for 2 weeks is wild but lowkey id like a vacation like that for a little bit