My life is miserable because of my looks

L

Lebgfinal

User
I can still find ways to enjoy life, I guess I did do some camping this weekend.
It's just that everything I do I can't look at my own face.
It's just too ugly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine, <6PSLcel, watah and 6 others
Get surgery or rope

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
IMG 7034

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, deepfuckingvalue, Aero and 6 others
Good for you, I can't find anything fun anymore.

• +1
Reactions: nword49
ohmygod shut the fuck up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, bloodsuckingliar, nword49 and 3 others
4219635 IMG 6384

WHAT!? I shouldve known...

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I've seen his face he looks gay it should be easy
he's just rotting here crying like a cuck, just go gay OP this will be 10 times easier for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, Imretarded?, ChadL1te and 1 other person
he's just rotting here crying like a cuck, just go gay OP this will be 10 times easier for you
I did not direct insult to anyone but people can still find ways to hate me.
Really peaceful response you found.

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper

cope. this is you if you would just stop ranting and instead put in a lick of effort

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, watah, nword49 and 2 others
no sympathy to people with bad lives
no sympathy to lazy people. Do you have sympathy for your parents? They gave it their best to raise you bro, they prob live avg lives. Make it up to them and put in the work- this goes beyond looks

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and TechnoBoss
no sympathy to lazy people. Do you have sympathy for your parents? They gave it their best to raise you bro, they prob live avg lives. Make it up to them and put in the work- this goes beyond looks
I'm not lazy I'm simply unlucky, if you know who i am you know i try to go through everyday.
I don't know why you need to hate me for stuff when I'm honest and serious in what I do.

I truly dont care
I take care of my skin
Gymmax and diet
Hardmaxxed
Fashionmaxxed

And i still feel like shit. While u do nothing to fix ur issue

Its people like ME who are sufferring. Youre just a waste of existence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, nword49, coispet and 3 others
Hes a waste of human life unironically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, nword49, coispet and 1 other person
I truly dont care
I take care of my skin
Gymmax and diet
Hardmaxxed
Fashionmaxxed

I spent 4 fucking years leanmaxxing skincare 2x everyday researching all the possible shit to ascend and anti hair loss drugs i hope i will ascend once i will have my surgeries is the only thing left or else i will rope

• +1
Reactions: glaruz, nword49, coispet and 3 others
I spent 4 fucking years leanmaxxing skincare 2x everyday researching all the possible shit to ascend and anti hair loss drugs i hope i will ascend once i will have my surgeries is the only thing left or else i will rope
Same bro, we are the only ones who deserve to feel this way

Lebg is a entitled lazy narc wanted everything handed to a platter

• +1
Reactions: nword49, coispet and lowiqNormie
Same bro, we are the only ones who deserve to feel this way

Lebg is a entitled lazy narc wanted everything handed to a platter
I never wanted everything up to a platter, I just don't like being an incel and having an ugly face.
I don't have high standard and I'm certainly not weird to want to not be an incel.

I never wanted everything up to a platter, I just don't like being an incel and having an ugly face.
I don't have high standard and I'm certainly not weird to want to not be an incel.
You wanted to be born into a better situation but do nothing to fix it

Average narcissist

• +1
Reactions: coispet and ChadL1te
I truly dont care
I take care of my skin
Gymmax and diet
Hardmaxxed
Fashionmaxxed

Yup

• +1
Reactions: coispet
same, I can look great in mirror, and ok in some photos (maybe frauded), but most of the time, I look really ugly and shitty, like ID photos, and close up photos and selfies, or front camera, it really kills me.

I'm scared of being in a relationship and having to take photo selfies with my partner or something, just cringe. And fear of rejection, and that they will find my ugliness and reject me and ew by me and disgusted by me. IDK, just very bad mindset.

Not to mention, being a mentalcel, not having achieved much, girls just gtfo away from you.

Till this day, I will still never be able to understand how I look insanely good in some frauded photos, and mirror, but in other angles and area, I look complete subhuman, almost like two different persons.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te

Last edited:
I'm not lazy I'm simply unlucky, if you know who i am you know i try to go through everyday.
I don't know why you need to hate me for stuff when I'm honest and serious in what I do.
You dumbass, you think I got here by being born into? How do you think I escaped being a KHHV? That was the path I was headed down if I didn’t take action

But unlike you I got a job, started lifting, took care of my skin(an entire journey you couldn’t comprehend), eating better, niche looksmaxes, being more social, etc

Stop fucking crying you pos your mother deserves better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet and Imretarded?
I truly dont care
I take care of my skin
Gymmax and diet
Hardmaxxed
Fashionmaxxed

mirin motivation. I will prey to Thor that you get good gains

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and try2beme
same, I can look great in mirror, and ok in some photos (maybe frauded), but most of the time, I look really ugly and shitty, like ID photos, and close up photos and selfies, or front camera, it really kills me.

I'm scared of being in a relationship and having to take photo selfies with my partner or something, just cringe. And fear of rejection, and that they will find my ugliness and reject me and ew by me and disgusted by me. IDK, just very bad mindset.

Not to mention, being a mentalcel, not having achieved much, girls just gtfo away from you.

Till this day, I will still never be able to understand how I look insanely good in some frauded photos, and mirror, but in other angles and area, I look complete subhuman, almost like two different persons.
I can relate to this. I look very bad in unfrauded pics.

You wanted to be born into a better situation but do nothing to fix it

Average narcissist
I just want to be normal, I am far from a narcissistic but you guys like to hate on me for no reason.

I've read around a few of your threads and the underlying constant is that you pose in such a way that you want sympathy. I think you've realised that males have a hard time feeling sympathy for other males in these cases. Looking for a way to vent? Fine, but if you are looking for sympathy you should do it differently because if it's true that vulnerability is a deterrent with females, it's also a deterrent with males. Then you don't seem so bad.

• +1
You’re a fucking waste of life. Put in the effort and you will see results, you fucking retard. Everyone has been saying the same things to you over and over. When will you do something?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, try2beme and Imretarded?
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, try2beme and Imretarded?
just get off the forum its not gonna do u any good

• +1
Why don’t you do it. I have a 5 PSL life ahead of me, it’s not worth taking such a valueless, hopeless truecel life such as Lebg’s. Statistically it would be better for you to kill him.

I’ll host a street fight boxing match in Quebec

Why don’t you do it. I have a 5 PSL life ahead of me, it’s not worth taking such a valueless, hopeless truecel life such as Lebg’s. Statistically it would be better for you to kill him.

I’ll host a street fight boxing match in Quebec
, u kill him and then leanmax and they wont recognise

I can still find ways to enjoy life, I guess I did do some camping this weekend.
It's just too ugly.
Curled up creepy ugly teen looking at his reflecti BsBRdrxQTf BriVM8J2OhA CV2xfjPmT8WMTeXaZ88

• +1
It's just too ugly.
nigga why are you still crying abt this shit. I did HGH and it fucked my face up to and made me unattractive. I pull 0 bitches now. You look like an unkept faggot. You don’t have any failo that can’t be fixed hardmaxxing anyways so why do u stress nigga. Can u get off your ass and make some fucking money and grow a set of balls? Like holy fuck 😂😂😂😭. Grow a dick nigga

It's just too ugly.
i’m so sick of you fucking crying. I’m so sick of it nigga because it also makes me feel bad about myself because you actually have a half decent fucking base to hard max. Your midface is fine and your lower third is actually presentable. I fucking hate you

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
😂😭😭 if u just hardmaxxdd u could be high mtn. why can’t u just wageslave for 25k and get a bimax or some shit?