Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 43822
My life is a never ending cycle of fucking your mother and sister

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 32410 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43822 and ConfusedBolivian
No joke I have a friend like this and he gets way more female attention than me it’s insane
Ultimate black pill is realiIng NT>looks

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, 6’3 chad and incelmogger
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
should rope

Ultimate black pill is realiIng NT>looks
In Australia this is especially true, tall good looking MTNs who are social circle maxed and have connections slay the most by far it’s not even close

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
In Australia this is especially true, tall good looking MTNs who are social circle maxed and have connections slay the most by far it’s not even close
All my life i got socially mogged by everyone, all the mtns going to parties, living the best years of there youths but i simply cant, i had access to the most elite fraternitys in my City and i even rich guys from my City and shit all bcs my looks but i just cant socialize, i feel so frustrated it is always the same.
The same way a 5'2 manlet feels mogged by everyone, i feel that same way but with social life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43822, Samsepioler, incelmogger and 1 other person
If NT is your problem you genuinely can follow bluepill/hamza tier advice and have it work

Unlike looks, NTmaxing genuinely is about things like hard work, perseverance and believing in yourself lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and ConfusedBolivian
If NT is your problem you genuinely can follow bluepill/hamza tier advice and have it work

Unlike looks, NTmaxing genuinely is about things like hard work, perseverance and believing in yourself lol
NT can only be faked when you are a true autist like me

• +1
Reactions: the BULL, EdouardManlet and Samsepioler
same im so retarded and depressed for no reason i dont even know why. bipolar shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Samsepioler
All my life i got socially mogged by everyone, all the mtns going to parties, living the best years of there youths but i simply cant, i had access to the most elite fraternitys in my City and i even rich guys from my City and shit all bcs my looks but i just cant socialize, i feel so frustrated it is always the same.
The same way a 5'2 manlet feels mogged by everyone, i feel that same way but with social life
same...

Why you say so?
just my experience. altering behavior is a mystery and also requires subjecting yourself to all sorts of terrible emotions, day after day. altering looks is just a matter of saving up money and getting surgery

Be easy on yourself. You're a medical student. Hard to have an extravagant social life with that. Stay focused on studying

Being NT is the true fourth horseman after FACE, HEIGHT, RACE. Too many people here deny this.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and ConfusedBolivian
I’ve had so many girls who were heads over heels for me before date ghost me after dates from what I can only assume is my non-NTness giving them the ick. It’s an occurence I expect at this point

My 5’8 brother who has lots of friends brings home girls often

• +1