My life is trash

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Tell me why my retarded, bald-headed father is telling me to take my meds when it’s not 8am yet here in the United States.
Let’s see how many troll comments we can get? Let’s reach for 50.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
telling me to take my meds when it’s not 8am yet here in the United States.
Are you trolling?
1. Black father didn't leave lol who is surprised here?
2. Is it your asbergers meds

lel

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
It's ogre for you. Just LDAR.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Just rope OP ur just a waste of space

Pills to treat depression will almost be as ridicule in a few hundred years as electroshock to treat homosexuality is to us now.

MyLifeIsTrash - the poster from incels dot is is by far the most retarded and cretinous poster on that website

I hope you're not him

I was prescribed amitriptyline some years ago, bit of a bullshit ruse to qualify me for some cheap housing by claiming I was depressed. Took a couple of the fuckers straight away because I was curious and I couldn't believe how horrible the feeling of nothingness was. It was worse than depression in many ways. But those babies did have a good use - taking the edge of horrible amphetamine comedowns. We would scratch the time release coating off and take one with wine. That feeling of nothingness was acceptable only in that context, I can't imagine doing it day to day.

MyLifeIsTrash - the poster from incels dot is is by far the most retarded and cretinous poster on that website

I hope you're not him
No.

I feel like you should ask him that instead of random internet strangers.

talk to ur oneitis about it

jfl @ taking any meds whatsoever
just fast/eat carnivore bro its legit af and heals any "mental illness" the jews say you might have

Can't beat being extremely low iq + slow + autistic + ugly + broke

@mylifeistrash