• +1
Reactions: omarthegoat195, ShowerMaxxing, Manletmachine and 2 others
Buy clonidine

Become an alcoholic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 33275 and ShowerMaxxing
imagine going from manletmachine to the grinch id rather kill myself
Bro thinks he’s getting into my head while all his posts are about being suicidal and being a friendless virgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25059 and ShowerMaxxing
You only have that disorder because poor treatment growing up and possibly diet. Gut health is important

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine

Listen to this track to cope

Bro thinks he’s getting into my head while all his posts are about being suicidal and being a friendless virgin
You think that if someone else in the world is suffering you aren't? My suffering doesn't change the fact ur an alcoholic. I'm not suicidal ive literally never said that. I don't care about having friends im a lone wolf.

• JFL
You think that if someone else in the world is suffering you aren't? My suffering doesn't change the fact ur an alcoholic. I'm not suicidal ive literally never said that. I don't care about having friends im a lone wolf.
Didn’t read. This is your face:

nigga posted my face because he had no verbal counters to my brutal post about him being an alcoholic. You even drink to make your life less sad which means u literally have 0 friends since u drink alone haha. I'm a lone wolf ur a lone idiot

nigga posted my face because he had no verbal counters to my brutal post about him being an alcoholic. You even drink to make your life less sad which means u literally have 0 friends since u drink alone haha. I'm a lone wolf ur a lone idiot

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Ugly + Autistic = Never Began :feelsbadman:

• +1