@ my life. My two roommates are gays

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Fresh into Uni and this happens to me…They’re not really “roommates” tho more like apartment mates cause we have our own rooms but we share the rest of the flat (kitchen, bathroom). At least I have my own room but they are constantly bringing their gay friends in and our living room has become an LGBT meeting spot :feelskek:
At least they can cook and give me free food

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Arkantos, BigBiceps and 6 others
use them for practice. Gotta work your way up to the stacies. No one is born a slayer, it takes time

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 2745, adrianolm and 14 others
Tumblr mww3or5L711rduento1 1280

I'm in the same situation but I live with "female apartment mates".
One of them has taken home a Chad a couple hours ago and fucked him, she's right next to my room.
If they fuck again (they finished half an hour ago) I'll post the audio here. She's kind of a moaner and a half model

• So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo and Vitruvian
One of them has taken home a Chad a couple hours ago and fucked him, she's right next to my room.
If they fuck again (they finished half an hour ago) I'll post the audio here. She's kind of a moaner and a half model
We're waiting.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Peachy
Nothing bad in this situation; you can take advantage of ready food, opinions, conversations, and maybe having them as room cleaners, whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Are the Chads that she fucks hotter than her by a considerable degree?

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Nothing bad in this situation; you can take advantage of ready food, opinions, conversations, and maybe having them as room cleaners, whatever
He needs estrogen, right? Whatever

Are the Chads that she fucks hotter than her by a considerable degree?
Honestly no, she's also very hot....she has modeled a bit to pay her studies

Honestly no, she's also very hot....she has modeled a bit to pay her studies
Fair play. I would look into putting a hidden camera in her room regardless though. Since it would be hot to see your Stacy room mate fuck Chad

• +1
Reactions: deathtochad
Fair play. I would look into putting a hidden camera in her room regardless though. Since it would be hot to see your Stacy room mate fuck Chad
cuck out!

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2012
If you feel something weird in your asshole in the middle of the night, don't be afraid

• JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299