my life purpose is just trying to not be a slave anymore

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Platinum
working all day every day to make money for another male and getting the scraps, like a slave

masturbating into my hand - masturbating is the lowest form of sexual gratification, fit only for slaves

i got some stomach problems cos my liver is fucked from drinking rn so i gotta eat slave food every day like chicken rice every day

working saturdays on businessmaxxing so ive got only 1/7 days free to chill. 1/7 days per week to chill is slave shit

goal is to build an autopilot business

fuck a gf every day

eat good af food everyday

3-4 days per week chilling doing whatever i want. 3-4 days per week working maximum

just trying to not be a slave anymore

are you working towards not being a slave anymore?

Quote i would rather earn 1 off a 100 people s efforts than 100 of my own efforts john d rocke

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair, danielmoss and ascension
Predeterminism hello

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
thought you already made your automatic business that brings in $50 a month so that you can live in mumbai

• +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi
thought you already made your automatic business that brings in $50 a month so that you can live in mumbai
nah takes a while especially if u work full time like a slave like me

Even though I already work fully for myself, I am still on the working hard phase also. It's tough, but it will be fine in the end though.

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
working all day every day to make money for another male and getting the scraps, like a slave

masturbating into my hand - masturbating is the lowest form of sexual gratification, fit only for slaves

i got some stomach problems cos my liver is fucked from drinking rn so i gotta eat slave food every day like chicken rice every day

working saturdays on businessmaxxing so ive got only 1/7 days free to chill. 1/7 days per week to chill is slave shit

goal is to build an autopilot business

fuck a gf every day

eat good af food everyday

3-4 days per week chilling doing whatever i want. 3-4 days per week working maximum

just trying to not be a slave anymore

are you working towards not being a slave anymore?

View attachment 3191347
View attachment 3191353
Do you know anyone personally that achieved this irl?

Do you know anyone personally that achieved this irl?
met a few guys making millions per month from ecom in a coworking space while i was in digital nomading in spain. but they were still working all day. despite they could just hire someone else to run things...

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair
met a few guys making millions per month from ecom in a coworking space while i was in digital nomading in spain. but they were still working all day. despite they could just hire someone else to run things...
watched a podcast with jake tran. guy believed a mentor early on about outsourcing and now he makes millions almost passively. The solution was tim ferris 4 hour week all along...