my life was a just a bad event after another and it never stopped

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
completely fucked up life with no escape and no room for improvement anymore. no fucking way out, just pure misery. and the funny thing is that it's all a matter of seconds and split decisions. one turn in another direction in one of the early branches of the decision tree of my life, and the outcome would have been completely different. and at every step, i always took the worse possible decision. i cannot even fucking comprehend how one can fuck up his life that much. there are heroine junkies with better decision making than me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, WeiWei, Suns9999 and 1 other person
Dude I wanna fuck ur ex gf while ur tied to a chair crying and begging me to stop then I murder her and u and drink ur blood

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, Esteban1997, greycel and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Jova, Suns9999 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Suns9999 and tombradylover
then what are you doing here?? you live in texas, cities never sleep there
Dude I want to commit crimes and murder (in mc). I can’t step out my house and do that I’ll get arrested. I need to come to Italy and eliminate foids after grape and make u watch

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Suns9999 and the BULL
Dude I want to commit crimes and murder (in mc). I can’t step out my house and do that I’ll get arrested. I need to come to Italy and eliminate foids after grape and make u watch
those kind of thoughts lead you to the psych ward

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Jova and tombradylover
those kind of thoughts lead you to the psych ward
I haven’t cumed in 2 days I’m really filthy horny and wanting to kill in mc I might grape and foid and turn myself in tonight bhai. Sorry

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
I haven’t cumed in 2 days I’m really filthy horny and wanting to kill in mc I might grape and foid and turn myself in tonight bhai. Sorry
You used to be mentally stable. Last months completely raped your mental health

• +1
Reactions: Jova, greycel and tombradylover
Elab bro I'm curious

You used to be mentally stable. Last months completely raped your mental health
This is proof what lack of cuming does to ur brain

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
Start taking Fin
Dude I started taking fin 3 months ago and I’ve been hornier then ever and having really dark dreams and fuckinf and eliminating foids in Minecraft. One of
My dreams the bull was in it and i slit his throat and killed and grapes his gf

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL, Jova and greycel

Dude I started taking fin 3 months ago and I’ve been hornier then ever and having really dark dreams and fuckinf and eliminating foids in Minecraft. One of
My dreams the bull was in it and i slit his throat and killed and grapes his gf
Imagine if you were tied to a chair.
Forced to see it happen to your wife.

Do you think that conversation we once had a few weeks back where we were talking about that cuck 'Rate my hot gf' thread.. had anything to do with these new thoughts

That's some of the worst stuff that can happen to man. A feeling when he is completely helpless, and can't help his wife

Put yourself in TheBull's shoes. How would you feel bro?

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Elab bro I'm curious
First bad decision : going to uni, should have hopped on the job market straight away. Second bad decision : sperging out on oneitis, ruined my college experience even with other people. Third bad decision : not using my network to secure an internship After college, consequence of decision Number 2. Forth and last bad decision : contacting a psychiatrist because i thought i had a mental problem when the problems stemmed from all the bad decisions i took, leading me do Absolute misery. Now i'm Just a Shell of a man, bottom of the society. Maybe i can still try to rearrange some Pieces, getting a "master" (only in Italy we have those, basically 1 year programs to specialize in one field post master degree"), inject steroids to regain my physical condition, but matter of fact is that i'm so far behind my peers that even thinking about that gives me panick attack. People Who couldn't solve simple equations and gymcelled MTNs are way above me in the social hierarchy now.

wherever you're at in life you chose to be there and you self rationalized and justified how you ended up in this situation and why you can't get out to make yourself feel better

Imagine if you were tied to a chair.
Forced to see it happen to your wife.

Do you think that conversation we once had a few weeks back where we were talking about that cuck 'Rate my hot gf' thread.. had anything to do with these new thoughts

That's some of the worst stuff that can happen to man. A feeling when he is completely helpless, and can't help his wife

Put yourself in TheBull's shoes. How would you feel bro?
Brother I’m completely trolling I didn’t mean to concern u like this I’m tryna be provacatice for reps. Although I have been really horny lately I wouldn’t do that to other ppl. Especially the bull I like him and he’s a nice guy

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰ and greycel
Brother I’m completely trolling I didn’t mean to concern u like this I’m tryna be provacatice for reps. Although I have been really horny lately I wouldn’t do that to other ppl. Especially the bull I like him and he’s a nice guy
Jfl I thought u turned into some crazed horndog like @WeiWei for a sec

• JFL
mirin posting this with your face public

• +1
Jfl I thought u turned into some crazed horndog like @WeiWei for a sec
Nah man dw at all as a matter of fact I think cheating and stuff like that is some of the worst stuff u can do to other ppl. But it’s funny to say deranged shit on this site it gets me lots of reps. I should be more careful tho cuz it’s a schizo site and not hard to believe someone could descend into that level of madness lmaooo

• Love it
Reactions: greycel