My life would be completely different had I not moved to the USA

User28823

User28823

Kraken
i would've grown up in central europe, less exposed to plastics in a small town, likely growing to my full potential getting spoon fed real food

different relationships, struggles, aspirations

life would have been VERY different

for the better or worse, i dont know.

one thing is for sure i'd be a lot broker! over for EUROPOORS :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Zonar, serialcoper and 6 others
one thing is for sure i'd be a lot broker! over for EUROPOORS :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I would rather live like the Amish than how the modern American lives like.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and User28823
fuck I wish I could move to the jew.s.a it’s impossible to be broke over there

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz, AutisticGymcel, watah and 2 others
fuck I wish I could move to the jew.s.a it’s impossible to be broke over there
where are u from
i would've grown up in central europe, less exposed to plastics in a small town, likely growing to my full potential getting spoon fed real food

europe insane heightmog

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rzn and User28823
fr, some aryan stacy would have sucked my soul and took my virginity at 12 if i was born there

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Zonar, fxckz and 1 other person

atleast i dont get killed when i go to the walmart

atleast i dont get killed when i go to the walmart
i dont go inside grocery stores i get the slaves to bring them to my car

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
I live in the USA and don’t understand what the appeal of the zog infested shithole is. Why do you fags on this forum glaze it so much? All it has to offer is money, but its bottom tier in every other category.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Zonar, Whatever and 1 other person
I live in the USA and don’t understand what the appeal of the zog infested shithole is. America is not a real country.
If I moved to any part of Europe my family would be rich that’s why

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and User28823
I live in the USA and don’t understand what the appeal of the zog infested shithole is. Why do you fags on this forum glaze it so much? All it has to offer is money, but its bottom tier in every other category.
You have to live outside the USA to understand it.

It becomes very obvious why people move here from literally every country developed or undeveloped when you experience life outside the U.S. (ie not vacation in France or wherever).

• +1
Reactions: User28823
if I lived in america my body count would’ve 10xd, legal weed everywhere instead of dogshit euro, uk girls are ugly asf on avg, shit weather, dhit laws and cucked system

Last edited:
You have to live outside the USA to understand it.

It becomes very obvious why people move here from literally every country developed or undeveloped when you experience life outside the U.S. (ie not vacation in France or wherever).
Ur money gets eaten up paying for everything. Everything costs money. College, legal fees, etc are amongst the most expensive in the world. If you aren’t giga rich, it’s a second world country at best.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Costcosuperstore and Zonar
if I lived in america my body count would’ve 10xd, legal weed everywhere instead of dogshit hit or miss euro, uk girls are ugly asf on avg, shit weather, dhit laws and cucked system
It’s a Jew infested shithole. Why do you guys fall for the Jewish propaganda and chase all of that garbage? If I lived in Europe I could walk outside and see a magnificent cathedral or castle and wouldn’t have to worry about healthcare or college education costs. Meanwhile America is concrete, ugly, degenerate, and depressing. Little to no safety net if your life goes awry.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Costcosuperstore, Whatever and 1 other person
Ur money gets eaten up paying for everything. Everything costs money. College, legal fees, etc are amongst the most expensive in the world. If you aren’t giga rich, it’s a second world country at best.
in state tuition is cheap af + plenty of loopholes to get free $ for college

legal fees never ran into those, i feel like the law is much more against u in most parts of europe if u wanna be an entrepreneur

but the healthcare is expensive af i paid $900 just to find out if my lungs were healthy or not but "free healthcare" isnt free in europe, u pay out the ass in taxes

in state tuition is cheap af + plenty of loopholes to get free $ for college

legal fees never ran into those, i feel like the law is much more against u in most parts of europe if u wanna be an entrepreneur

but the healthcare is expensive af i paid $900 just to find out if my lungs were healthy or not but "free healthcare" isnt free in europe, u pay out the ass in taxes
If you get sued in USA or are in an accident, ur cooked and have to pay your left nut for an attorney. State universities vary in quality depending on what state you live in. Idk how it is in Europe, but there’s no social safety net in the USA to fall back on unless ur 99th percentile in wealth.

Bruh you don’t realize how people actually live in developed countries outside of the U.S. (France, Germay, etc) if you think America is bad in this regard.

The only pro about America is literally how easy it is to make money and climb up the socioeconomic ladder. 45k a year is considered a good salary in most of Western Europe lol. Just imagine that for a second. It’s not like Western Europe is extremely cheap or anything like that either, it’s comparable to the U.S. for everything except healthcare and education costs.

If you get sued in USA or are in an accident, ur cooked and have to pay your left nut for an attorney.
no u dont there is a form of insurance for every potential way u can get sued to not lose everything and what is with peoples perception that people sue people for anything in the us it doesnt actually happen lol
State universities vary in quality depending on what state you live in.
i went to a shitty local college make 6 figs now remotely just choose ur major wisely
Idk how it is in Europe, but there’s no social safety net in the USA to fall back on unless ur 99th percentile in wealth.
but in EU taxes + regulations cuck entrepreneurs

maybe ill retire in eu tho

Bruh you don’t realize how people actually live in developed countries outside of the U.S. (France, Germay, etc) if you think America is bad in this regard.

The only pro about America is literally how easy it is to make money and climb up the socioeconomic ladder. 45k a year is considered a good salary in most of Western Europe lol. Just imagine that for a second. It’s not like Western Europe is extremely cheap or anything like that either, it’s comparable to the U.S. for everything except healthcare and education costs.
Average American lives paycheck to paycheck and are fucked if any emergency arises in their lives. Most cant afford healthcare, pharmaceuticals, or legal fees. The average European lives a much better life than the average American, but yes, the ceiling is a lot higher here to become rich and successful. But what you guys are doing is you are focusing on a small subset (top 5%) of Americans and then extrapolating and assuming most Americans live that way which is not true. USA suicide rate is on par with Russias. It’s an elitist oligarchy.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Whatever
I had a 50% chance of being born in the US. In an alternative reality I would've been

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
My cousins in Sweden have a much better life than me, including financially, even if I make more money than them. I used to dream about moving to Europe and that an ascension would happen for me there. I also started the visa process for New Zealand, but then covid hit.

Time is running out on anything like that and my job pays me well enough to forget about it, but each year here gets worse and worse. And I’d need way, way more than I’m making now to really make my life better.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and User28823
So glad I live in US vs Europe. Free speech. Guns. No Muslim invasion. Lots of empty wilderness.