my lifes going so well right now but keep I wondering when the next fuck ups gonna be tbh

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
so so good atm, meeting up with a really hot girl next week, smashing investment banking tests and interviews, doing well with uni work, finally managed to get more tret and modafinil. everything up but I keep thinking about when the next fuck ups gonna be how do I stop thinking like this tbh

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 3583
Tomorrow when I cuck you and fuck ur gf

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, MusicMaxxingMidget and Deleted member 8583
Never started, you already fucked up before you even hit enter

20201015 064724

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Danish_Retard
so so good atm, meeting up with a really hot girl next week, smashing investment banking tests and interviews, doing well with uni work, finally managed to get more tret and modafinil. everything up but I keep thinking about when the next fuck ups gonna be how do I stop thinking like this tbh
ineedhelo4844

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
Yeah you need to be careful with this kind of thinking or it’ll turn into a self filling prophecy

• +1
Yeah you need to be careful with this kind of thinking or it’ll turn into a self filling prophecy
yeah I know, do u have any tips to escape this way of thinking

Is modafinil good tbh? Do you use any other ''smart drugs''? I want to be limitless, as well.

• +1
Is modafinil good tbh? Do you use any other ''smart drugs''? I want to be limitless, as well.

nothing like limitless jfl, its good if u already have mental stimuli and are slightly motivated beforehand cuz it allows u to concetratemaxx by 1000%. Only use modafinil its so good for getting uni work done tbh, get it.

nothing like limitless jfl, its good if u already have mental stimuli and are slightly motivated beforehand cuz it allows u to concetratemaxx by 1000%. Only use modafinil its so good for getting uni work done tbh, get it.
Yeah. Any side effects, you've noticed?

• +1
Yeah. Any side effects, you've noticed?
yeah I crash a bit the next day and feel less motivated but its ok because I got so much done the previous day

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
yeah I crash a bit the next day and feel less motivated but its ok because I got so much done the previous day
How did you get them? Hard af to get description drugs here, need a valid reason like narcolepsy, but it's not a fakeable.

• +1