My little cousin just lost his virginity.

IronMike

IronMike

Silver
My little cousin who was born in 2008 just lost his virginity. He's a freshman in HS.

I remember when my dad told me he was born, conveniently enough, I was 14. A horny virgin trying to fuck anything that moved. And here I am at 28, a horny virgin, depressed with a preference for Femdom and Anal Play. Funny how life works out.

Additionally, he's taller than me

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19469, GalacticHero and 9 others
You'll find a nice women who's ready to settle down soon.

• JFL
Reactions: throwaway499, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
My little cousin who was born in 2008 just lost his virginity. He's a freshman in HS.

I remember when my dad told me he was born, conveniently enough, I was 14. A horny virgin trying to fuck anything that moved. And here I am at 28, a horny virgin, depressed with a preference for Femdom and Anal Play. Funny how life works out.

Additionally, he's taller than me
Anal play?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, court monarch777 and Deleted member 17791
Anal play?
Prostate Massaging. Tried it during a degenerated fapping session and it changed my life.....probably for the worse.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, bugeye, Deleted member 19469 and 4 others
Bro no woman is going to respect a “man” that’s into getting pegged and femdom.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, JizzFarmer and IronMike
Prostate Massaging. Tried it during a degenerated fapping session and it changed my life.....probably for the worse.
Ew ew ew.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Ew ew ew.
I won't tell you to open that can of worms but I will admit I experienced an orgasm that puts traditional semen ejaculation to shame.

Bro no woman is going to respect a “man” that’s into getting pegged and femdom.
If I got into a relationship, I wouldn't admit that I'm into it, I would act brand new.

• So Sad
Reactions: tallnegga
I won't tell you to open that can of worms but I will admit I experienced an orgasm that puts traditional semen ejaculation to shame.
Yeah, you don't have to worry about me.

• +1
Reactions: IronMike
Yeah, you don't have to worry about me.

Just give this a read, I'm not crazy.

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer

Just give this a read, I'm not crazy.
No, I believe you. I farted while nutting one time in the shower.

The problem with 99.9% of members on this forum is their blind obsession with women in terms of sexual or romantic relationships, driven by an ancient primal urge that doesn't even serve your own best interests. I wish more people could see the whole picture the way I do. It would make the world a better, more peaceful place

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, GalacticHero and IronMike
Lol.

• +1
Reactions: IronMike
The problem with 99.9% of members on this forum is their blind obsession with women in terms of sexual or romantic relationships, driven by an ancient primal urge that doesn't even serve your own best interests. I wish more people could see the whole picture the way I do. It would make the world a better, more peaceful place
yes.....you are different from everyone else here.

Have you watched Derek from MorePlatesMoreDates .com? He gives some useful advice bro. And go to a gym, woman love muscular guys. Don’t worry much. Men peak at 40 anyway, you will find a good woman soon enough brother.

Peace out ✌🏿

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and GuyFromSingapore
yes.....you are different from everyone else here.
I actually am. But I suffer in other ways, trust me. There a far more painful things in life than celibacy or low social status

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I actually am. But I suffer in other ways, trust me. There a far more painful things in life than celibacy or low social status
like what??

Make post about it

like what??
like being addicted to drinking and smoking and living like a hobo with no aim or ambition just barely scarping by in life dragging others down into this pit of aimless misery
that's what @Bewusst specializes in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back